Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

I beat Endurance mode 1337 waves on the hardest settings

Posted Mar 11, '11 at 3:25pm

nekomimi069

nekomimi069

2 posts

Hello , I currently beat gemcraft labyrinth endurance mode with all the hardest setting , without letting a single monster reach my orb , without any hack/slow/whatever.

Here are a few of my tips.

1- Anger anger anger anger , Anger waves as much as you can as soon as you can. I like to anger 10 times with gems grade 2 wich gives me around +96 monsters.

2- Build a 3x3 tower/amplifier that looks like that :

x0x
0x0
x0x

Use Yellow/Green gems with yellow/green amplifiers. At around grade 12 gems use yellow only to upgrade the level on your dual gems.

Build (5 to 10 depending) Shrine and make a lot of gem grade 5 .

Send all waves at once that you angered 10-15 times. Just dont go at very high armor level anger as much as you can . Try to get +296 monsters per waves.

When all monsters are on map , drop all gem grade 5 on shrines that hits most monsters.

You will earn so many mana its insane, usually a wave has 4 monsters , but you get 290x that mana per wave.

Et voila if you survive your first wave, you should be able to have massive mana pool , make gems grade 12 like pie and start dropping gems grade 12 on shrine.

Repeat until you beat all endurance levels. all 1337.

once you have a gem grade 18 it will start to be super easy. personally i made a level 21 gem that had these stats ( approximative)

400.000-700.000 damage
100% chance to hit for 150x damage
100% chance to hit 47 target

At this point its win. Enjoy

Posted Mar 11, '11 at 7:40pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,441 posts

I used these tips and I finally beat it! Thanks so much for making a great guide!

Hopefully now other users can beat GCL too! =)

Posted Mar 11, '11 at 9:56pm

sasquatchcarrot

sasquatchcarrot

146 posts

wow, you are very wise (napolean solute) this comes in handy, thank you.

Posted Mar 11, '11 at 10:31pm

nekomimi069

nekomimi069

2 posts

Thanks so much for the reply and congratulation on beating wave 1337.

As you can tell , im not English so i fear people would not understand but im glad to see you did.

If anyone has questions ill lurk this thread a bit more .

Sadly i do not know how to take screenshot or i would have add some.

Posted Mar 12, '11 at 1:13pm

orangepi

orangepi

1 post

I think you mean lime instead of green?
Anyway good guide.

Posted Mar 12, '11 at 2:19pm

vesperbot

vesperbot

986 posts

sure he did :) green is useless almost completely, the only use for green is to wreck monsters with 1e9+ armor that were dwindled to 1hp by a shrine blast.

Posted Mar 12, '11 at 7:19pm

DirtyCodingHabitz

DirtyCodingHabitz

342 posts

Can someone make a video of this so I know how to do it right? upload it on YouTube or something.

Posted Mar 14, '11 at 10:45am

ramoncan

ramoncan

11 posts

I tried your strategy and beat the game too.
I didn't use all the hard settings (didn't use 'banished monsters heal', 'waves getting tougher faster' and 'shadow clash').
Any way, I could win every battle amulet including "do not let any monster reach you orb.

Some observations of my own:
- I expand my mana pool just enough to duplicate G14 gems (around 880.000 mana). That's why there is a gem in a tower on the bottom left corner: it's a G14 yellow gem left there just to duplicate it.
- I used G8 (early) and G9 (later) gems on the shrines.
- I angered the waves as much as i could until it started to come with 3,333.333 billions hit points (around wave 250 I think). At this time I had my gems at G16 (only 9 gems and not 13 as the pic).
- After that I just kept calling the waves early (around 50 per time) and using the shrines.
- Around wave 650 my gems were G18 (and I add the 4 amplifiers) and i didn't have to much to worry about anymore. I just kept calling the waves early till the end and kept using the shrines.
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/1777/beatit.png

Posted Mar 14, '11 at 10:50am

ramoncan

ramoncan

11 posts

Oh.
I have to add that I don't consider myself a great player, just average.
Gemcraft Labyrinth is not as good as Chapter 0.

Posted Mar 16, '11 at 1:49pm

trahero

trahero

1 post

Can you be more specific on the timing? At what wave do you start angering a lot? When do you build the shrines?

How upgraded is your 3x3 tower before you do the super shrine anger?

Reply to I beat Endurance mode 1337 waves on the hardest settings

You must be logged in to post a reply!