ForumsThe Tavernfavorite web browser

93 11355
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I always stuck to internet explorer cause it was what came with the computer but alot of my freinds use other browsers and I was wondering if i should switch to another browser or not.So i was wondering if you have your browser for the same reason and if not why did you switch?
Plz don't just say "Firefox" give a reason why u like it the most.

• 93 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Totally Interent Explorer. I am an extreme IE fan. I love the precious time that it takes to load pages, and the constant freezing of the browser I get. Not to mention it's lack of customizability.

If you're not being sarcastic I'll smack the hell out of you.

However, I do like how bigger the screen is on Chrome

You can remove the toolbars in Firefox. Some of the toolbars I like using aren't available on Chrome. The only reason I use Chrome is because Firefox lags on my awful computers.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Chrome FTW it's very simple, faster to open and it has a wonderful design. the hybrid search-URL bar is epic win in my opinion. Also I like the automatic flash player updater and the separation of cookies and flash LSOs, but I dont remember if IE and Mozilla do that too.

Totally Interent Explorer. I am an extreme IE fan. I love the precious time that it takes to load pages, and the constant freezing of the browser I get. Not to mention it's lack of customizability.

I really love this browser.

:P
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

faster to open

They're pretty much the same for me.

Reviews.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Firefox's add-ons are superb.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Did you guys not note the EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMEEEEEEEEEE sarcasm in that post. I mean that was hard to type without laughing my *** literally of my body.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Did you guys not note the EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMEEEEEEEEEE sarcasm in that post.

The tongue smiley at the end implies sarcasm. I got it.

Firefox is my first choice because of add-ons, security, speed.

Google Chrome second, about the same as above except I'm not used to the design.

Internet Explorer will be third if the above two don't work, which is unlikely.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Im a chrome user myself. Used to be a fan of IE.

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

I like that in firefox it is fast, easy and simple to use and you can get ad-ons, security, personas etc.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Google crome its faster if not then internet explorer

Do you even know what you're talking about? Did you even care to go back a page where the reviews were?
I guess not. But, Firefox & Google Chrome have basically the same speed. It depends on your computer though, I got my computer last year and they run the same. But if people have older computer Google might be a tad faster.

And what's all this about Internet Explorer? Why is it your favorite? Maybe you should make better posts.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I personally, completely despise internet explorer, and i use firefox on PC, and safari on mac.

WinteryTrance
WinteryTrance
58 posts
Nomad

I have Maxthon 3.0 on my home PC while IE 9.0 on my notebook PC. They both are especially designed for Microsoft Windows OS and that they are stylish and simple to use. IE 9.0 really fits in well with Windows 7 and its many perks and custom features.

Also I use Opera 11 on the Nintendo Wii as it's the only browser available.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

But why dosen't anyone use IE? You even go as far as to uninstal it? What's wrong with IE that you feel so strongly as to never use it?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

What's wrong with IE that you feel so strongly as to never use it?

It's inferior to Google Chrome & Firefox.

Also, it's slower, more prone to viruses & I just don't like the layout.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

in what way is it inferior to firefox and Chrome? And I never got how does other web serverices &quotrotect" you, I only hear that IE has more viruses.

duhcornmaster
duhcornmaster
64 posts
Nomad

google chrome is the bomb, the first time i used it i was switching from firefox, and unless you like the fancy toolbar crud that slows down your computer alot i really recommended it.

Showing 16-30 of 93