ForumsGamesTime to make a choice: Xbox360 or PS3

435 58572
acesixteen
acesixteen
27 posts
Nomad

I've been procrastinating on buying a new console (you know, distracted by ArmorGames 'n all).. I've heard good things about both, and both are now in my price range. Right now it seems like Xbox360 is the favorite, but in 5 years which one will be on top? I've always been a PlayStation person, and I feel like it could possibly make a comeback. My PlayStation is also my DVD player, so having that BlueRay would also be nice.. what are the upsides to the 360? And ultimately, which one is better?

• 435 Replies
tjk512
tjk512
7 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 if u get it get assassins creed and call of duty4

phillly
phillly
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is better blueray isnt so good and the 360 has all the best games and the ps3 is way too much

BlackandBlueMage
BlackandBlueMage
5 posts
Nomad

If you're bloody rich, get the PS3. It may have less exclusive games, but they're better. Assassin's Creed and CoD4 are both multi-platform and the Blu-ray is at least better than HD-DVD.

All assuming you can afford one.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

The Xbox 360 has better games. The graphics are already realy good for the 360, so realy having BlueRay graphics is nothing if the game is boring to play.

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

360 all the way. better games. and you can buy an hd dvd player for like $70
plus its cheaper.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Um, 360 cause it's a little cheaper, but PS3 has Blu-Ray which is better at the moment and it will have some good games(waiting for KH3!!!) eventually...

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

ive got a 360 its sweet but can break down easier, for example mine got rrod from playing halo 3
if u want something thatlle last longer ps3 but if u want a better gameplay/graphics 360 is actually better look it up urself copy and past this link//www.gamespot.com/features/6171831/p-2.html

jimbothebutcher
jimbothebutcher
9 posts
Nomad

neither because 360 is garbage and it breaks down alot and ps3 has no games! just buy the games for pc!

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure why people say xbox 360,maybe they sad they don't have a ps3,obviously ps3 is bettr.By the end of 08' no one will have an xbox 360.better graphics and blu-ray.

nickyboy909
nickyboy909
39 posts
Nomad

i defenitly agree with godofgameys,
ps3 is much much btter in every way and for every 1 thing you find that supeiriorises the 360 i can tell you 3-5 for the ps3 lol try me!!!1!one

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

ok ... here it is... ps3 in the long run is very good...it dosnt get boring..just like addicting games..or pot..lol...but xbox 360 is rreeaallyy fun for like the first 1 or 1 1/2 year(s) ...but i would go with ps3 its more popular and its higher quality..(blue ray) or if ur looking for online game play i would go with xbox...just because its alot more organized...=p ur choice!

Jaynois
Jaynois
3 posts
Nomad

You Should Get Xbox 360 I think Its Just Better Cheaper Too

nickyboy909
nickyboy909
39 posts
Nomad

PS3!!!!!!! lol
ps3 dropped almost 50% price in about 1/2 a year and by the end of the summer i bet thre will be too many amazing games to handle lol

ioakimo26
ioakimo26
2 posts
Nomad

ps3 it can play dvds

Flexxus
Flexxus
9 posts
Nomad

Lets See it this way All you Xbox 360 Fans. There are alot of more games to XBOX 360 atm cause XBOX 360 Has been out for like a year more than PS3. Give it a year to catch up and youll have many good games. Do like me buy a ps3 :-)

Showing 1-15 of 435