ForumsGame WalkthroughsGemcraft Labyrinth

10 9980
kidxzoid
kidxzoid
1 posts
Nomad

I've noticed a few challenges in the map. But i was wondering if it is possible to beat them in a free edition of gemcraft labyrinth (no premium)
since they seem out of reach to do.

• 10 Replies
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

I believe all of them are possible.

The amulets that require you to kill thousands of monsters are the only ones I'd question the possibility of, but it may be possible with a lot of summoning.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

not all of them are possible without premium.
the "kill wave 100"'s are clearly impossible without premium.

The early â kill 7000 monstersâ are insanely difficult, though theoretically possible with a huge wizard level. Donât start attempting these untill you have map E8 available, since thatâs the easiest of the lot all. (It has red and orange available, with lots of traps to help start a mana farm, and 46 base waves.)

demondeth
demondeth
12 posts
Nomad

question: does replaying a level give you half the exp you get?

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

demondeth: no, xp is the sum of your best result on all maps.

Haven't tried the 7k monster kills yet, ugly amount of summoning gets tedious.

Mana ones are easy, just read fractalman's posts

1mill damage one I got by wave 18, 1.5 mill was tougher. 2mill on E8 is ug, figure I got to about 1.8mill with either tower or trap...maybe start tower and move to a trap when high enough level gem. Don't see doing it without swarm though and getting high level gems is tough on that map, even with double hp and double armor mana gem traps still kill them at the start. Guess I can try armored and farm the crap out of them for a bit, then buy some stupid huge gem to do damage with (starting gems are like shock and slow...it's just horrible without access to endurance).

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

Correction: challenge on B8, and starting gems are poison and shock. Fine for completing the map, not for cheese.

Meficrow
Meficrow
1 posts
Nomad

Pay for play a game? please, in the next mounts we can play the hacked version...

Vargasss
Vargasss
2 posts
Shepherd

I tried to kill 7K monsters many times, and i failed again and again...

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

@vargasss:
Map E8, swarm, doubled monsters, just anger to keep the monster count/wave above 120 after wave 10, and you'll have it. Try to anger the first 10 waves once or twice each.
Use red/lime to kill creeps.

Again, E8 is the easiest of the 7k kills.
B8 is a do lotsa damage? ...can't see why that'd be hard. red/lime and armored, just anger to the limit and toss in yellow later on.

My wizard level: 150 or so (was 127 is when i did e8 cahllenge). No premium, though I have abused the pylons a bit.

jambola2
jambola2
24 posts
Nomad

You can do most challenges easily if you are level 150+
Try to use the pylon levelling trick .
( Search for MrGremlion's videos if you dont know how )

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

This thread is more than two years old. Please, don't post in threads that are so old. Thanks

Showing 1-10 of 10