ForumsNews and Feedback[duplicate] private user-to-user chat (was: Armor Games v3 Chat bar)

6 3744
dualduo642
dualduo642
21 posts
Nomad

Guys, i know its a stretch but since they are upgrading AG, why not add a gamer Chat bar. When navigating through the homepage, caht with AG friends or maybe share stories in a private chatroom. It wont become a chat website but maybe just a friendly hangout for fellow gamers. Post opinions below.

• 6 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Not a good idea

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Not a good idea

Do you mind explaining why?

If you're worried about people abusing it by being inappropriate then I'm sure you could report it to a Moderator/Administrator and they'll take care of it.

Did you even read my opening-post on the Get Satisfaction thread? It's a chat for friends only. Meaning that you can only invite your friends there.
dualduo642
dualduo642
21 posts
Nomad

Ghost of Matrix made a really good point and i've read his get satisfaction thread, it would be a friends private chat bar u invite whoever u want to chat with

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

Would you invite people to chat or would you just have all of your friends crammed in one chat box at the same time.

dualduo642
dualduo642
21 posts
Nomad

Would you invite people to chat or would you just have all of your friends crammed in one chat box at the same time.

probably similar to g-mail chats or google chats. A different colored bubble for each chattee. You can go offline, invisible etc. and invite who u want. You could have a conference or not. whatever u want. Power to the player.

Showing 1-6 of 6