Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Clan Suggestions

Posted Sep 10, '12 at 12:48am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

i believe it will be a good site

From the time it's taking them to finish it, it better be more than just good! If it doesn't end up being worth the wait, they might as well just not change a thing and leave this site the way it is...

And that will give the admins time to finally fix all these BUGS once and for all... =P

Posted Sep 21, '12 at 4:48pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,196 posts

I'm sorry if this has already been decided for the clan thing I'm not going to read all of the posts, but there should be a ally/enemy system, for example 2 crews want to be allies which each other its like the profiles click add allies or something its the exact same thing with enemies too.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 2:48pm

FireWarlock13

FireWarlock13

3 posts

hu

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 6:22pm

DemonOfVictory

DemonOfVictory

16 posts

Lol with exit path we have clans for the advanced players, as i am in the demon clan as you can see. But, nothing is formal or anything. It would be cool to have a formal clan thingy too!

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 10:05am

981Lions

981Lions

1 post

I really like this idea

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 5:43pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

I'm sorry if this has already been decided for the clan thing I'm not going to read all of the posts, but there should be a ally/enemy system, for example 2 crews want to be allies which each other its like the profiles click add allies or something its the exact same thing with enemies too.

agreed R-2.

Lol with exit path we have clans for the advanced players, as i am in the demon clan as you can see. But, nothing is formal or anything. It would be cool to have a formal clan thingy too!

thats interesting as i to own one of those.

I really like this idea

agreed completly, the current fake ones annoy me. (although i like them). well, some of them

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 8:56pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

126 posts

I'm still confused on how these clans/armies "fight" or go at "war" with each other, or even compete.

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 9:00pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

126 posts

Also, if a link or a forum exists on what clans do exist on AG can someone provide that for me? I am interested in seeing what clans are out there. And if there is not such a thing, would anyone be interested in making a topic for such a subject?

Posted Oct 3, '12 at 5:12pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,396 posts

Also, if a link or a forum exists on what clans do exist on AG can someone provide that for me? I am interested in seeing what clans are out there. And if there is not such a thing, would anyone be interested in making a topic for such a subject?

There is no clan mechanic yet, so there is no way to list all the clans.

Posted Oct 3, '12 at 7:09pm

_Spaz_

_Spaz_

126 posts

Alright thank you, Another comment...I do not think ranks should be pre-setup when you start a clan. My belief is that every clan will be different from all the others. Each clan should define it's self in a way that it can create it's own ranks and such.

Reply to Clan Suggestions

You must be logged in to post a reply!