Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Clan Suggestions

Posted Oct 5, '12 at 9:08pm

nonfatcow

nonfatcow

11 posts

there should be Clan points, with like a clan leaderboard. The Clan points is the sum of all the members' points...

Posted Oct 5, '12 at 10:10pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

there should be Clan points, with like a clan leaderboard.

The site will already have point systems for game achievements and forums. There's no reason why the site would need to create a third point system for clan use exclusively, especially since most clans will end up having different point systems anyway.

Point systems can easily be determined and updated by the users running the clan. Involving the site's coding would only complicate things to an unnecessary level.

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 7:16am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,763 posts

The best way to use this option is to simply build your clan's point system upon the existing AG points system and go from there. Why put this task on the admins' pile of work as it is something you can do yourself easily? ;)

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 8:29pm

swatmikey

swatmikey

2 posts

I like the idea it is the perfect way to bring armor games together,but it will also cause problems like anger of groups,haters,or just plain mean people that cause spam and arguments so i will most likely give it a 50/50

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 11:00am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,763 posts

but it will also cause problems like anger of groups,haters,or just plain mean people that cause spam and arguments

Well, first of all... there would be rules as to what one can and cannot do with a clan. ;)

And the AG rules and guidelines already have the part of hateful behaviour against a particular AG user and spamming on the website already covered in general. =)

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 2:02am

nonfatcow

nonfatcow

11 posts

in addition to clans, the friend system needs to be made more simple and easy to use. I find it hard to add my friends even if i know their armorgames name.

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 7:02am

freerunnerz

freerunnerz

10 posts

I like the idea, but I think that most people wouldn't participate in them because of console gaming. A lot of people who play on armor games, in my opinion, use it as a back up site when they aren't play on Xbox,, ps3, etc.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 6:02pm

fried4life

fried4life

6 posts

Sounds awesome but how will you join the clan is the real question

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 7:28pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,845 posts

Sounds awesome but how will you join the clan is the real question

Here are some possible ways to join a clan, and the leader should have the option to allow any of these (must allow at least 1):

Invite: The leader and possibly some other members of a certain rank (such as Advanced Member) can invite non-members to join the clan.

Request: Any user can request an addition to the clan. The leader and possibly some other members of a certain rank (such as Advanced Member) can accept or deny requests.

Initiation: If the clan is for a game, this option can be combined with Invite and/or Request to require new members to complete one or more achievements.

Initiation cannot be taken alone, but any other combination would work.

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 7:43am

Natarian

Natarian

10 posts

I like a lot of kind of game like action, advanture,...

Reply to Clan Suggestions

You must be logged in to post a reply!