Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Clan Suggestions

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 11:07pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

I like a lot of kind of game like action, advanture,...

That's um...nice..? Want to elaborate on what this has to do with the topic? haha

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 8:03pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I am just here to add some ideas

If we have clan levels then what if when they reach certain levels they open up special armanators for their guild members? If you leave the guild though then the armanators will be sealed off from you till you are in a clan that has earned them. It doesn't have to be just levels. What if you are present for some Guild challenge that armor games has created and you contributed to them winning? Maybe you should get a permenent armanator for your efforts. Another Idea that has dawned on me is this, If we have clans, then should we have annual clan games? If you are within a clan then every year there would be games open specifically to you. Each time you win the game then you rack up points and your clan moves up in a leaderboard of some kind. These are just some ideas. I'll probably be back with more.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 7:27am

colderblood

colderblood

1 post

Sounds like would be a good edition to armor, not to mention that they could bring live competition games to armor for this very reason.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 2:10pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

If we have clan levels then what if when they reach certain levels they open up special armanators for their guild members?

I'm not sure if they're going to have "levels". I think the idea is to allow people to create clans, and the leader will decide the position people have.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 11:24pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

[/quote] If we have clan levels

IF, I was speculating IF we have that feature.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 6:25am

gelu112

gelu112

5 posts

this would be a good idea for multiplayer games like the last castle and mmo's
the clan could basicly help each other and play together.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 4:23pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I don't want to see the creators adding an option to pay $ to make their clan awesome. I hate when they do that in games, I think that you should become great by hard work, not by paying $30.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 4:26pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

Groups/clans will be a site feature, which means you probably won't have to pay. That's like having people pay to use the forums, it'd just drive users away.

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 8:12am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

i think there could be a small box with the clan symbol that is by ur name

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 10:12am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

What I think is a good idea is to have links to each clan page underneath your name on your profile.

And; if you open a clan page; it'd be like a profile almost, where, the 'Add Friend' button is; you could have 'Apply to this Clan' or 'Join this Clan'

A list of members, with their clan rank (would only apply to certain clans)
Rules
Why someone should join the clan.
And anything else that's customary for a clan to have, so it'd be something like this:

http://i46.tinypic.com/e0n6lc.jpg

Obviously; it would look way more professional and I'm not the best of page editors.

Reply to Clan Suggestions

You must be logged in to post a reply!