ForumsNews and FeedbackClan Suggestions

322 130896
AngelRaziel96
AngelRaziel96
30 posts
Nomad

So I know that this may be over used but maybe we could have a clan system in the AGv3 system? Basically this idea is that you could make you own clan and have your own name in which you could have separate events withing the clan.
Even newer ranks for people in a clan such as:

Clan Leader
Clan Advisor
Clan Member
Clan Organizer
Clan Associate
So on and so forth.

Clan Leader:
Basically runs the clan and can "kick" people out of a clan or "ban" them from a clan. So no they're not Mods or Admins but they just keep the clan under control.

Clan Advisor:
Basically helps with enforcing the rules of the clan and the site to newbies. Also can Advise a member of the clan to go to someone else if needed.

Clan Member:
Just a normal member nothing really special about them. They can be "kicked" or "banned" from a clan. Will really make up the majority of the clan.

Clan Organizer:
This is where some of the fun would come in. They could suggest fun ideas for the clan to do. Such as playing a muliplayer game with just your clan members. They would normally set up the event and do alot of the organizing for the game. Such as a tournament for the clan.

Clan Associate:
Just about anyone who is Associated with the clan but not really in the clan. Even if they're in another clan. When your an Associate I would just suggest that you put which clans they're associated with on their profile.

Now I was think that close to the persons name when they're on the forums you could put which clan they're in. Also somewhere on their profile.

Now I was think that for a clan they could have a bit of their own forum. Not as intricate as our just on community and maybe a few different categories but not as many as the main one. So that they can make their own activites without cluttering up the forums.

Also I was think maybe clan compettions at random times, but this would not be necessary.

• 322 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

-Nazi:

2. more recently, it has become a slang term used to described people who are overly concerned about details (in an unhealthy way), and like to correct others on every occasion they get. Especially evident on internet forums, blogs, and youtube

E.i. Internet lingo used on the internet and most likely also in real life.
See: grammar Nazi, soup Nazi, political correct Nazi.

Will there be a limit on how long the clan/groups name can be? can you space it? example "The Chocolate Burritos Of Space Mexico" its long and uses spaces

I am pretty sure there will be spaces, but it will depend on the way they are going to set it up, which I don't think they have determined yet.
About the length of the name, I might have to hurt you if you make an overly long name for a clan, since it is just annoying to look at. But as with above, it will depend on they way they will set up the clans in the end.
SuperBabyMario
SuperBabyMario
7 posts
Nomad

I wasn't going to name my group/clan if I even make one that, it was just an example.

SuperBabyMario
SuperBabyMario
7 posts
Nomad

Also will clans have their own emblems or armatars?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I wasn't going to name my group/clan if I even make one that, it was just an example.

Understandable. Just saying... Long titles annoy the heck out of me. The content is irrelevant, I just don't want to look at something like that.

Also will clans have their own emblems or armatars?

Most likely not. The thing with the armatars seems to have gone into a state of "You cannot make or use your own armatars, you have to use the ones we have provided for you", which obviously means it will be impossible to provide a clan-specific armatar, unless you know someone that knows someone.
Same most likely goes for any emblems or icons and so on. To make it is easy as possible, nothing will have to differ from one clan to another, at least not mechanically.
simun222
simun222
4 posts
Nomad

I think that new page need to be more bigger
and my advice is: shoe all popular games

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Why do you want it bigger? Either way, this is the wrong page for such a discussion.

sumuslatinwhiz12
sumuslatinwhiz12
1 posts
Nomad

it would be a great idea to have groups and clans

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

i think you should need a certain amount of Ap to start a clan.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Yes, also, about the clan rankings, it should be based on total AP, like it is now.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Yes, also, about the clan rankings, it should be based on total AP, like it is now.

Whatever informal clans we have now, have no ranking system, let alone based on AP.
321Waffle
321Waffle
5 posts
Nomad

I not sure if their are multiplayer games on this site since I'm new, but since there probably are somewhere, I think having clans would be a good idea. Even if there aren't multiplayer games, clans could compete for the highest scores in as many games possible. Then maybe there could be some kind of thing where at the end of a week or something, top clans could be recognized.

Also, I think that multiple people should decide on banning players, not just the clan leader. Otherwise, the clan leader could ruin a clan if he/she is in a grumpy mood. Just my opinion.

raset0410
raset0410
4 posts
Nomad

the groups and clan sound like a great idea but but the clan compettions doesn't seems like it would work out b/c there not many game that could like make it work

odiesco
odiesco
1 posts
Nomad

its great when there's a clan or a groups, for clan competitions i think its actually a great idea, but to make it real i do find it somehow too hard, good idea though

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

i wish there was a way to like formally organize a clan... though running one(i mean 2) is very easy anyway

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Are these create by a group of people, or by armorgames's member?

What's the difference?

How to be a clan member like organizer, leader?.

Currently clans are just informal groups of people coming together, for god knows whatever reason they want to, most of the time because of a game, such as Exit Path.
Showing 196-210 of 322