Forums

ForumsPopular Media

"C.R.B.W.C." : the Classic Rock Bands World Cup!

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 27, '11 at 1:17pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

hey delossantoj nice tast  of music Bon Jovi is the Bomb.  I love playing Wanted Dead or Alive on my accoustic guitar and it's really fun to play the solo on my epiphone Les Paul!

what? lol i hate bon jovi

(TRAVIS BARKER IS ********* OVERRATED!!!11!!.... sorry...)

lol travis barker beasts though. he may be overrated but thats just because people who think hes the best dont play drums. travis barkers tight though some of his drum covers are awesome. and dont tell me you never try and play first date every now and again ;)

Posted Mar 27, '11 at 4:20pm

Bonjovimen

Bonjovimen

18 posts

o man sorry i read my own post that u qouted....haha sorry....still Bon Jovi is the bomb in my eyes what do you not like about him

Posted Mar 27, '11 at 8:51pm

greethan

greethan

107 posts

I'm going with The Beatles and Jimi Hendrix.
I picked the Beatles as my #1 because.....well, listen to Magical Mystery Tour, Revolver, The White Album, Help! and Let It be, and tell me they're not greater than CCR (even though CCR is great).
And I got Jimi and the Experience as my #2 because they singlehandedly defined the sound of psychadelic rock. Purple Haze is the definitive song of the late 60's.

The next bracket should be all prog (Yes!, Kansas, Rush, etc.), and then the next all solo artists (Elvis Costello, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Ted Nugent, etc.)
And pyro, not all rap is crap. You need to listen to some Edan and MF Doom and then take back your words.

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 12:24am

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

o man sorry i read my own post that u qouted....haha sorry....still Bon Jovi is the bomb in my eyes what do you not like about him

for me, his music is just so cheesy 80's i cant stand it. i mean whatever you like you like but i just cant handle it

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 10:43am

greethan

greethan

107 posts

for me, his music is just so cheesy 80's i cant stand it. i mean whatever you like you like but i just cant handle it

You get +1.

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 2:42pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

you get +5 for mentioning MF Doom.

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 2:49pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

You also get +5 from me.  Born Like This *thumbs up*

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 5:44pm

tehpwner

tehpwner

175 posts

When's the cutoff for first bracket votes?

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 6:47pm

greethan

greethan

107 posts

you get +5 for mentioning MF Doom.

I left all my +100s in the bank, so both you and thisisnotanalt get +99s.

Posted Mar 28, '11 at 7:54pm

tehpwner

tehpwner

175 posts

for clever use of +#, Greethan gets +25.