skillzkillz

skillzkillz

169 posts

metalllica rulez master of puppets

Posted May 2, '08 at 9:25pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

I like them both. But Metallica is way better than pinkfloyd. They're both really great bands.

Posted May 3, '08 at 5:42pm

Daughn

Daughn

29 posts

Metallica

Posted May 3, '08 at 7:57pm

drunkendodo

drunkendodo

138 posts

Floyd is my favorite band. I saw Roger Waters live in 2006 and he played all of Dark Side of the Moon. It was pretty amazing. And all of Floyd (except Syd Barret their original lead singer) is still alive. Waters and Gilmour just don't like each other so the band is done. As for Metallica I like thier old stuff before they sold out. I hate them now since they sold out and since they were the band that made downloading music for free illegal. Money hungry assholes.

Posted May 3, '08 at 8:02pm

armorkas

armorkas

418 posts

Metallica is the most skillful band in the whole world in my personal opinion, and I've never heard Pink Floyd. But anyway, I love Metallica's music so much.

Posted May 3, '08 at 8:21pm

oscynk

oscynk

750 posts

Pink Floyd.

Posted May 5, '08 at 10:04am

Butters

Butters

943 posts

Metallica is my favorite band.I like everything between kill em all and the black album their new albums are not that good.And sharcks, learn to spell

Posted May 5, '08 at 12:11pm

Fetterchefkoch

Fetterchefkoch

32 posts

I like Pink Floyed better then metalica even tough they both got great songs but I just think "The Wall" of Pink Floyed is a unique piece of art.

Reply to metallica and pinkfloyd

You must be logged in to post a reply!