ForumsNews and Feedback[planned] Suggestion: Ask a Moderator

6 2812
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I think that having to look for moderators is okay, but I think that having a button that shows you a list of moderators to contact in case of anything they need contacting for would speed up spam and thread reporting/deleting/locking. It would probably increase the efficiency of AG3. What do you think?

• 6 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I think that the about page does about the same thing.

It shows all the Community Moderators on that page and is quick access.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I mean having it on the little link group that follows you on the page. Do you know what I mean? It doesn't even have to be a link, just a clickable popup.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I know what you mean now, Efan.
It would be an alright idea, I suppose.

It would definitely be more convenient to just have a little pop up link follow you around the site in-case you have something to report.

Also, not many people use or know about the 'about' page so it would be nice to have a little pop up link to show you all the Community Moderators on the site.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

yeah, like the feedback tab on the beta page. it's noticeable, but not in the way. i like this! maybe have the tab be feedback/mods&admins and have separate mini-sections in the window that pops up.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We're already planning an "Ask a Moderator" inbox where all moderators can read and respond to questions.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Okay, thanks for replying
This thread is getting locked now right?

Showing 1-6 of 6