ForumsNews and FeedbackOrganizing Favorite Games

7 3207
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I'm probably one of the rare hardcore gamers that has over 100 favorited games on AG, but it would be nice if there was some sort of organization as to how they appear on my favorites list. The gamer in me would like them in decending order from most to least played, but the OCD I suffer from thinks they should be in alphabetical order by title. Any thoughts?

• 7 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

As you MRWalker, I have a lot of favorite games on my list. And organizing the games in that way would be a great idea. But not only in most played order or in alphabetical order, I think the games could be organized by Category in the Favorite Games list, making easier to find the certain games there. This is just what I think :P

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Ooh good call, category would be nice too. I'll have to put this on GetSatisfaction.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Hey Walker, read this thread.

Sort of like that?

Well, it would be a nice idea to be able for us to sort our favorite games, I would like to be able to put them in order.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

aaah, there was a thread about this, but i cant find it > well cormyn said yes about more plays, latest play, and custom order, I think. Nobody thought about categories, though.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

ugh, ninja. Feel free to annihilate my posts.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

there was a thread about this, but i cant find it

The AG Thread-Search is a handy little thing. . .
The link to that thread in my above post.

If this does get implemented into AG3, I'll start having more favorite games, I just don't like all the clutter there is so I deleted most of the games that I had.

I used to have around 150 games favorite'd. But due to the lack of organization I deleted them. Now I have about 16.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I see that. I checked the master suggestion list, as well as this forum, and didn't see any mention of a favorites list improvement. Guess I must have overlooked that thread. Oh well, Ian says that something like this will be implemented post-launch for AG3. I guess my first thread is a duplicate and thus I have to lock it and reprimand myself. xD Yay meeee!

Showing 1-7 of 7