ForumsNews and FeedbackSuggestions For A.G.v3

22 7426
AdminGuy
AdminGuy
14 posts
Nomad

Hey guys,its me Admin Guy.I am bringing this from my suggestions and into v3.Its very cool if you add a chat system cause you can keep in contact in friends when your playing a game.Also there should be more avatars,a high score table for games,and a option that you can take care of a pet.I am not demanding them,but just saying they should be in the game for better use of the website .Bye for now,AdminGuy.

• 22 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

add a chat system

Yep, it's under consideration.
there should be more avatars

Yah, read this stickied thread.
high score table for games

The high-scores are in the game.
If that's not what you mean, then explain.
a option that you can take care of a pet

To me that sounds like Yoville or something similar.
I doubt that the Administrators/Web Developer's would use this idea.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

a option that you can take care of a pet

WHAT??? that sounds really weird! this is a gaming site, not a cute little pet world!

also, i'm really annoyed about this thread. theres a lot of these. they have all these ideas that have already been mentioned, but the people don't read all the other threads in the section so it end up being a duplicate thread.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

The high-scores are in the game.
If that's not what you mean, then explain.

Totally. My mind is murky on the ideas for highscores, but ehhh...I would like to be able to see a table for all my scores on the AGi and be able to compare them with my followers and (maybe eventually) group members (friends is already included). In a sense, I would like the AGi to be accessible aside from opening it up when you play a game.

The first two ideas are suggested, and the pet idea is faaar out of sync.

Look@thebluelinksfromtheblueMatrix.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Mochi Games keeps high scores, right? If I remember right, I would want to AG keep highscores.

daniel1570
daniel1570
64 posts
Nomad

theres the whole armatar buisness which in a way causes people to play and rate games and post on forums, but still, they should make something so people would really be addicted to AG,
maybe like games you unlock after a certain amount of points,
or each game you win or achieve something spectacular,
you unlock an armatar that has something to do with that game,
and then you could also have a list of game-won armatars.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

All armatar chatter should go in the appropriate forum thread.

Pets, no. Not going to happen.

caspri
caspri
7 posts
Nomad

as long as it gets great veiws, i am for it , sounds interesting , i have to see it to believe it.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

No, pets won't happen, customized "houses" won't happen, you won't spend Armor Points on virtual goods for your profile page, etc.

graywolves
graywolves
3 posts
Peasant

maybe something like scores in some games can get you AP?(armor points)

johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

[quote]add a chat system
I am totally in agreement with that
I would also advise a function to deactivate an account.

SecretNinjaPineapple
SecretNinjaPineapple
21 posts
Nomad

An edit or delete button for posts would be appreciated

At least for me, I find that I realise the spelling errors I make after I submit the post and then cannot correct it because I can't delete the post.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

maybe something like scores in some games can get you AP?(armor points)

As we've stated previously, Armor Points on AG3 will be entirely based on game play. We may award points for creating levels, etc., to share (ie, castles in Crush The Castle), or for submitting a high score, that sort of thing. But the Armor Points you've been gaining here on this version of the web site will no longer be awarded for "community participation" (posting in forums, etc).

add a chat system

Already planned. Please lurk in the forum to see what we have planned.

I would also advise a function to deactivate an account.

Since you'll have the means to turn off Email notifications for things, we'll carry over our Terms and Conditions to the new site (with modifications where appropriate) which state:

11. DEACTIVATION/TERMINATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION OR USE
If you are registered to use the Site, your account will remain active. If you wish to discontinue use of the site, you should no longer log into your account.

This way, your game saves, your username, your points and reputation, etc., are all saved, in case you change your mind and want to come back.

An edit or delete button for posts would be appreciated

Depending on the forum engine we transition to, we'll let you edit your post for 5 minutes, and then your post is locked. Right now, only moderators and admins will have the ability to remove forum posts, and we'll probably carry that over to AG3.
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

oy! this post is a mess of already desused and wierd ideas!

Right now, only moderators and admins will have the ability to remove forum posts, and we'll probably carry that over to AG3.

cormyn, (on offeince to any one) i think you should use that ablity cuz this is all going out of hand!
exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts
Nomad

The virtual pets idea is really terrible. Cormyn even said it. But i agree with SecretNinjaPineapple. There should be a button to delete posts.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Guys, I've spoken on the subject (re: pets) so no need to add further commentary on it.

And yes, Kyahco, I've deleted several posts about the pets/houses already, and I'll continue to do so.

Showing 1-15 of 22