ForumsNews and FeedbackSuggestions For A.G.v3

22 7445
AdminGuy
AdminGuy
14 posts
Nomad

Hey guys,its me Admin Guy.I am bringing this from my suggestions and into v3.Its very cool if you add a chat system cause you can keep in contact in friends when your playing a game.Also there should be more avatars,a high score table for games,and a option that you can take care of a pet.I am not demanding them,but just saying they should be in the game for better use of the website .Bye for now,AdminGuy.

• 22 Replies
Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

In the community there should be a place where you can type in a page number, press enter, and then that page on the thread will load up. I can't think of how many times I want to go to the middle of a discussion (like the rules for the zombie plan) and sit there for ten minutes pressing buttons to navigate.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

Sarquann, I like that idea, in a programming way it might be hard to make (but their is a way to do that type of stuff) but it depends on what forum engine they use... and the forum (I hear) won't be added till after the AG3 open beta release, so untill every thing on the engine and such is done ideas on the forum stuff are a maybe, but suggestions on what users want to get a good idea of what engine they should get.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

there should be a place where you can type in a page number, press enter, and then that page on the thread will load up

You can do it manually by altering the end of the URL of the thread:

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/7261601/suggestions-for-agv3/page/1

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/7261601/suggestions-for-agv3/page/2
ChaosOne
ChaosOne
5 posts
Nomad

Right now, only moderators and admins will have the ability to remove forum posts, and we'll probably carry that over to AG3.

i think it'll be better if a person, instead can edit their post for the first 5 minutes after posting, also able to erase their own post after the editable period.

this ability may make sure a post will keep in topic and any poster that realize that their post is out-of-topic can easily erase/remove their post.

and for the topic-creator, i think it'll be better if he/she gain ability to remove inappropriate posts on their topic, just to keep from OOT...
ChaosOne
ChaosOne
5 posts
Nomad

there should be a place where you can type in a page number, press enter, and then that page on the thread will load up

although we can do it manually, it will be better if AG3 still give a place to type the page number, like Sarquann has suggested
ChaosOne
ChaosOne
5 posts
Nomad

my third suggestion:

since there a lot of games on AG, and also lot of players play then each day, why don't you make a tournament to win prizes. the prizes can be points or even prizes for real.

i suggest this, because as long as i play in AG, i have never see or hear any competition held.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I'm going to lock this thread, please continue discussion on individual ideas in individual threads. Threads with lists of ideas are too hard to maintain and stay on topic.

Showing 16-22 of 22