ForumsGamesThe Neverhood

7 5743
onlinegamer9
onlinegamer9
14 posts
Nomad

'The Neverhood' is my favourite computer game. In case you were wondering, 'The Neverhood' is a 1996 Pc game by legendary animator Douglas Tennapel, or Doug Tennapel for short. You may recognise this name from the Nickelodeon TV series 'Catscratch'. Post your favourite part of 'The Neverhood' on this topic, or, if you haven't played it before, post to see if it sounds good. Here is a screenshot of the game:

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/6593-the-neverhood-windows-screenshot-close-encounter.gif

• 7 Replies
dotcommer
dotcommer
60 posts
Nomad

are you serious? Is this game real? And its your favourite?

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

I played this when I was very, very, very young. I can't remember anything about it though... It was some kind of point-and-click adventure right? I think I liked it, though...

onlinegamer9
onlinegamer9
14 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that's right! If you can't remember it, go to www.classicgamingpresents.com annd it's only $5

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

Since it's shown on Nickeloden which is a kids show channel. I wouldn't be buying it. The screenshot doesn't show much and it's very messed up. To me it looks like a plant eating a man. Could be wrong, wouldn't know.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

wow i remember that game. it was so boring yet fun.... i really cant explain it. i think i have the demo of it somewhere but my friend had this game. i can only remember few parts though.
1. in the begining where you have to use eating plants to get out.
2. when he eats fruits and everytime he its another one he purps longer.
3. when you get inseide a building and have to solve a puzzle which pic is the letter "H"
4. when you just go into a really really long corridor just to get something (which i cant remember) and then go back

onlinegamer9
onlinegamer9
14 posts
Nomad

A very short game. Once you know all the puzzles it takes about only an hour to finish

IlReCurio
IlReCurio
1 posts
Nomad

Hi! Don't know if you noticed yet, but Armikrog. (the spiritual sequel of The Neverhood) is on kickstarter!!! By the same creators of The Neverhood and Earthworm jim go give a look! If you already backed, sorry for spamming, I'm just trying to get this game made! You'll understand Here's the link:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1949537745/armikrog/

Showing 1-7 of 7