ForumsGamesGames with a good storyline?

10 7761
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I don't think im in the right section, but it's late so..
Are there any good games with a really great storyline? For example, Exit Path has a great one. And The Company of Myself.

• 10 Replies
efunky
efunky
25 posts
Nomad

Sonny,Sonny2,and The Last Stand have good story line's,they both have to do with zombie's if those are the kind of game's you are into.

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

Exit Path doesn't have a story, just a setting - there's a big difference. Try Amea.

mk1
mk1
11 posts
Shepherd

GemCraft Series have got a very good storyline...

Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

Hands of War rpg + Shadowreign rpg.

nedster123456789
nedster123456789
71 posts
Nomad

yeah, i agree with efunky, sonny 1 and 2, and i also agree with lifemaster, shadowreign and hands of war. shadowreign has a great storyline and has lots of different styles of gameplay. sonny 1 and 2 have great storylines and and are very fun.

P.S. if anyone is wondering i know how to get to the 7th zone in sonny 2

weatherdog
weatherdog
172 posts
Peasant

Echoes - Operation Stranglehold has a good story. It's a heavy story-teller. A bit hard, though.

WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

A bit late but

"The Last Doors" series

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

Bro, the hunt is real. Finding games with good storylines is hard.

Amea has a really good story line, seriously you could make a movie out of it.

WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

Finding games with good storylines is hard.

It really is but those are the best games so if you guys find any games with good storyline please post it. Thank you

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

NOTE This game is a paid game, If you are a gamer like me, you will have no problem in spending a few [insert currency here] for an amazing experience. This game is NOT on AG, and I don't know that this counts as advertising. (IF this is advertising, feel free to delete this post and ban me, haha.) This game is rated 10/10 by steam, and interested gamers can purchase it here- On SALE right now

It's not a flash game, it's not an online game, I just feel I must give an honorable mention to To the Moon here. I have played it, and if you are looking only for a 'good storyline'.. That's the game that will amaze you to shreds.
I don't want to spoiler the story here, and I don't know that this counts as advertising or not.. But, this game is the best in the ''good storyline' category. This game made me cry.
A few screenshots and the introduction {NO SPOILERS}

http://img10.deviantart.net/77ec/i/2012/002/d/e/to_the_moon_by_nowis_337-d4l4dic.jpg

http://www.gatheryourparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/moon1.jpg

http://pcmedia.gamespy.com/pc/image/article/121/1214960/ToTheMoonscreenshot3_1323999474.jpg

To the Moon is an indie Adventure RPG, about two doctors traversing through the memories of a dying man to fulfill his last wish.

Showing 1-10 of 10