ForumsGamesThe Legend of Zelda lounge

192 36179
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

this is a place ware the lovers of Zelda can cume together adn talk and pst pics.

P.S. how do you pst pic?

• 192 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

ok so it's a Nintindo DS

It has 3D without glasses....
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

that is COOL!!

What is the best Zelda wepin?

Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

Who needs OoT on the 3DS if you have it for the ORIGINAL system? N64 FTW!

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

to bring to the top!

I have all my Zelda on Game Cube.

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

i like the zelda games, but i can never beat them without help from my friends who have beat almost every zelda game.

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

I used to have no Zelda knowledge before i played OoT, i loved the game and played MM. Those were both good games, i was gonna play others then i got an xbox. Oh well ill find a SNES on amazon .

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I have to say The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for gamecube was an amazing game. I got the 10/10 box set with ocarina of time and master quest. Such a good box set.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I am a lot better at Zelda games then when I first played it, i can beat harder dungeons in Ocarina of Time without a walkthrough. But I haven't played in a while.

the1grim1reaper
the1grim1reaper
128 posts
Nomad

i dont really understand whats so good about zelda ive never really understood it

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

i love the legend of zelda series. i'm so getting the remastered Oot. and so looking forward to skyward sword.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I have been a fan of Zelda ever since I was a little kid! I have almost all games, but my favorite is ocarina of time. I love the storyline in that even more than I do in the others.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

this is a place ware the lovers of Zelda can cume together adn talk and pst pics.
P.S. how do you pst pic?

this is WARE people CUME ADN PST PICS ADN write horribly.

You upload a picture to an image hosting website, get the url, then press image and write the url there.
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

Just so you know I can't spell but I SAID IT ON MY PAGE!! So I know you didn't look at my page so HA.

P.S. the reson I was gone for so long WAS TO GET HELP WITH SPELLING. and with that I say GOOD DAY!

deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

im not getting the new Zelda games but out of all of them (ive played all of the ones that are out) Majora's Mask is my fav idk what it is but i fell in love with that game

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

ok, so whos going to get the 3DS? and then once it comes out: The legend of zelda ocarina of time?

Why would I go through all the trouble when I can just play OoT on my N64?
I was kind of eager to play skyward sword, but I heard very bad rummor about it.

Showing 16-30 of 192