ForumsGamesThe Legend of Zelda lounge

192 36194
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

this is a place ware the lovers of Zelda can cume together adn talk and pst pics.

P.S. how do you pst pic?

• 192 Replies
devoutskeptic
devoutskeptic
14 posts
Nomad

New Zelda w/ the wii-U looks pretty beast. Def. gonna be gettin that :P

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Ah the remakes to Ocarina Of Time. It looks good for the remake. I might get it.

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

The 3DS look like it duz on the Game Cube What the heck! I thout it was going to be like in the moves! glad I dont have it.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Hey, everyone knows about Skyward Sword, right?

It's the newest LoZ game, supposedly coming out this fall! Here's a trailer! Also, the motions Link makes will very closely mirror the motions you make with your Wii Remote! The graphics don't look as good as Twilight Princess, but that doesn't matter to me! I can't wait for it to come out!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

The graphics don't look as good because they were going for a more cell-shadded style, like The Wind Waker only a little more realistic. Hopefully they broke away from the LttP formula. Thats what I loved about Majora's Mask, it didnt exactly follow that formula that's become old and washed over.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I really don't want The Legend of Zelda to get too much into motion controls. But I'm sure it will be fine in Skyward Sword, as long as it's not overused.

I don't think I ever posted here before... but I do like The Legend of Zelda a lot. I borrowed Twilight Princess from a friend and I almost beat it. I heard Skyward Sword will break away from the formula, and it will be more like Majora's Mask (with more side quests than the other games).

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

Happy 4th of July yay!

fun things to do, cook outs, fireworks, match head rocet for us regulare folk, (can you tell I'm suthern? ) and well we NEED one for Zelda!

P.S. Birds bilt a nest in my house! I love Chicks. lol

Dracen
Dracen
9 posts
Nomad

Why can´t link talk!?

I think the creators of zelda should give him a voise!

Dracen
Dracen
9 posts
Nomad

Somebody now the releease of skyward sword in SWEDEN ?!

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

Link dosn't talk cuz your his voise. he speaks with his sword. hes a mute. there are more then 20 was to say why not.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I think the creators of zelda should give him a voise!

Voice acting would kill the entire franchise. Voice acting shouldn't really be in any game made by Nintendo. Example of why: Metroid: Other M.
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

which timple is the hardest in all the Zelda Games.... dont know? The Watter Timpull!

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

SKYWARD SWORD FTW!!!

agin no WTF FTW WTH or any other foel talk.

P.S. I take it you played?
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

@runningwolf

No, he can't have; it's not out until sometime in September.

@PancoDoido

I don't know what you're "what??????"-ing about...
runningwolf wants no foul language.
Skyward Sword is the newest Zelda game, to be released in September.
If that does not answer your question, please say.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

That...is...super...pooping...DUMB! The U.S. gets everything last... T_T Unless it's nuclear technology...

Showing 46-60 of 192