ForumsGamesThe Legend of Zelda lounge

192 36192
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

this is a place ware the lovers of Zelda can cume together adn talk and pst pics.

P.S. how do you pst pic?

• 192 Replies
foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

also if you may have noted half my name is link becase of that game! XD

Hobada
Hobada
34 posts
Nomad

I love The Legend of Zelda games. They are fantastic, my favorites are Ocarina of Time, and Twilight Princess. Of course OoT was difficult for me since I was little lol

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

water=hard you NEED a gide to beat it.
I had to start all over becuz of that! I hate it SO MUCH!

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I might get Majora's Mask for the virtual console too! Isn't that funny?

That's awesome! There's also Skyward Sword coming out in a couple months; that will be a valuable addition to my Zelda games.

water=hard you NEED a gide to beat it.

Ugh... That's what I was afraid of... I'm one to do things in the wrong order.

I still haven't had any recent time to play...
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

All the fun gets taken out of the water temple because you constantly have to switch your boots. You spend more time in menu than you do actually playing the game.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I'm looking forward to playing skyward sword. riding birds!!! and zelda looks so.... teenager.... anyways. it looks like a lot of fun with wii motion plus.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

All the fun gets taken out of the water temple because you constantly have to switch your boots. You spend more time in menu than you do actually playing the game.

YES! My friend and I finally got some time to play today, and we both noted (complained about) the issue. I like the iron boots better in Twilight Princess, where they are set-able items. That makes accessing them take only a split-second, instead of a many due to entering a clumsy menu system.

Anyways, we know where all the water-level switches are, and now we're stuck at the part where you have to shoot the golden eye with your bow, then jump across to get under the gate it opens before (obviously) the gate closes... However, Link always falls in the water and takes forever to get up, and by then the gate has closed again...
magicboy10xx
magicboy10xx
3 posts
Nomad

Yeah, taking the boots on and off made the water temple very tedious :\\ I'm glad they fixed that in the 3D version, though.

My fav Zelda has to be Twilight Princess. I loved everything about that game.

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Majora's mask is my favorate, it's so different from the rest, but in a good way.

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

snowguy13 (can i call you snow?) you need to beat the mini-boss and get the temple idom to pass that place. If you get stuck I recamind you look at darkmindedsith on youtube he's funny and helpful thow he can ruin the moment.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

snowguy13 (can i call you snow?)

Sure. Mostly everyone does. :P

We beat the Water Temple (mini boss was harder than actual boss :/ ) and are now completing The Bottom of the Well. As young Link. Sigh.

May I add, that place is CREEPY! The music, the... place, the pitfalls... Ack! :P
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Still in The Bottom of the Well... We haven't had a chance to play since I last posted (last Tuesday)... He and I are getting really busy. Sigh.

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

I'v bin playing A Link To The Past this week and beat it yesterday woo. (Started a hole new game)

Snow cant belive you beat Shadow Link! O__o

I can never get enuf keys for some resone? AND I HAVE THE OFFICIAL NINTIDO GUDIE!

Anyway I got on to tell everyone (Espshily you Snow) that if you've played Ocarina Of Time you NEED to go to this site http://www.zreomusic.com/listen. Listen to Ocarina of Time and Then End Credits......It'll Make you Cry I know it made me.. sad it's over (One tear falls down my cheak)

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

If You Get The "I AM ERROR" just click Listen (Like Navi) in the top left corner of the site.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

May I add, that place is CREEPY!

Wait 'till you get to the Shadow Temple.

But for the bottom of the well, are you looking for help? Because I found a way that you can get the item in there insanely fast...but the downside is none of the side items, but I think of it like this:

A: Spend a long*** time with Re-deads

B: Get the item, and GTFO.
Showing 106-120 of 192