ForumsGamesThe Legend of Zelda lounge

192 36203
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

this is a place ware the lovers of Zelda can cume together adn talk and pst pics.

P.S. how do you pst pic?

• 192 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

If you like that just wate tell Lake Hylia AKA water timpul.

I got to the water temple in my other file, and (don't laugh at me) forgot to unfreeze the Zora King so he'd give me the water gear. Yeah, I tried to do that temple with no water gear. That place is EVIL! *hisses and recoils to a corner*
They took an already-complicated temple and made it harder

That's possible? T_T Why are water places always the most difficult and irksome in almost every game?
Say hello to your feature wife :P

:O
:O
But, but... But she is.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! T_T
Wuzibo
Wuzibo
32 posts
Peasant

My first game ever Was The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, which is still my favorite all around. I'm not into graphics, so i don't know the design or animation type name, but the scheme in Wind Waker was the coolest in the art dept.
Why are water places always the most difficult and irksome in almost every game?
I've noticed that too, especially in older stuff, but thats not always true.
And i've never had a problem with Ocarina of Time freezing, i beat it all the way, with most of the items, that one was the best 3D one.
I still haven't played the oracle of ages/ seasons games, but they sound nice.
It's my favorite series

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

For all you that don't know, Operation Moonfall is the legend of Zelda campaign to get a DS remake of Majora's Mask.

An interview with IGN relatively recently stated that if they get enough fan outcry for the game, they'll make it

I'd post the link, but I know this sites thing with advertising, which I'm not trying to do. I'm just trying to gather fan support so Majora's Mask gets 3ds glory!

They have a facebook

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

LOL, I mean IGN had an interview with the people that created OoT, they said they'll make the game. Not IGN.

It sounded like I said IGN were going to make the game when I reread that

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

In OOT, I actually found a way to make the water temple unbeatable. I am very unhappy about finding that out, because now I can't beat it.
There is a cross shaped room with a block down one of the hallways, I accidentally pulled it to a certain place before I got the chest behind it (which presumably held the one key that I needed), and it became immovable. darn.

My favorite LOZ game is Wind Waker, partially because of the fun weapons, partially because of the cool bosses, but also just because of the boundless number of side quests. I love side quests.

I also really like Minish Cap, 'cause of the fun weapons and cool bosses, again, but also because I like Vaati more than Ganondorf.
With Ganondorf, you always have to fight some flying form of Ganondorf that shoots lasers (there are two of these fights in OOT and Wind Waker), and a fight with some large, ugly beast Ganon.
The Vaati fights are more original, even if they all require arrows to be shot into his eyes at some point in the fight. Also, whenever you fight Vaati instead of Ganondorf, you get to use the Four Sword instead of the Master Sword. This is also a reason that I liked Four Sword Adventure.

By the way, am I the only one who wants to see a game where you can use both/either legendary sword, or better yet a game where Vaati and Ganondorf team up?

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

In OOT, I actually found a way to make the water temple unbeatable. I am very unhappy about finding that out, because now I can't beat it.

Crap. I always go in odd orders in temples. I'll probably do the same thing. Darn it!
Minish Cap

For which system is that game?
Vaati

Who is that?

I think the bosses on Twilight Princess are pretty creative. Granted they're very, very easy. :P
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

For which system is that game?

'tis a Gameboy Advance game.

Who is that?

The villain of said game :3
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

'tis a Gameboy Advance game.

Thanks!
The villain of said game :3

Well I surmised THAT much...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend and I got to the Forest Temple! Hooray! But, we somehow missed getting the Sun's Song... I got it in my previous profile, but I couldn't remember how to get it now. D:

We got to the mini-boss-ish area in the temple, where you have to fight two Stalfos, and we died. I think those two are harder than the first two in the temple.
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

The Song of Storms is pretty awesome. I love all the melodies you learn for your Ocarina on Ocarina of Time. It's fun to try to play the entire song by using the analog stick as well as the c-pad.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I loved Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I liked the plot and story of them and LOVED the drawings. The're my fav so far.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Best of all: NO FAIRY. Yes, you had Midna instead, but at least she actually did things and didn't constantly restate everything you already knew.

YES! Having Navi in Ocarina of Time made me realize how bad having a fairy is. Midna actually asks before taking over and showing you something. But yeah, I have Twilight Princess and it is what made me fall in love the The Legend of Zelda.
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

Vaati

Who is that?

Vaati is the villain in Minish Cap and Four Sword Adventure. He is a wind sorceror who tries to steal the Light Force (that's right, not the TriForce) from Zelda (and in 4 Sword Adventure, the other 7 sages), but is obviously stopped by Link.

I still want to see them make a 3D LoZ game that involves Vaati and the Four Sword. Does anyone else think that it would be cool?
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I agree with the older link being better but I do think 3DS zelda games are good. OoT especially.

GUMMBAAH
GUMMBAAH
43 posts
Nomad

pfff i dont really like zelda anymore ive played it for quite a long time on my WII but im sick of it its like 8year old "action" games .

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

Not me. The DS version of Zelda games have been weak and kind of lame.

I said 3D, not 3DS. I meant like Twilight Princess or something like that.
Showing 76-90 of 192