ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Tackeh's 10,000 Etchings

Posted Sep 16, '12 at 2:48am

TackyCrazyTNT

TackyCrazyTNT

1,627 posts

FOUND IT!

Also, hair. 8D

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg210/scaled.php?server=210&filename=120916024508.jpg&res=landing

Sorry about the blurriness.
2'clock doesn't sit well with me.

Posted Sep 16, '12 at 10:00am

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

4,746 posts

That is a lot of hair...

The blurriness isn't a problem since her features still seem defined, at least  to me. I do wish it was something more than just a face and a shoulder? Anyways, well done.

The self portrait looks very cool and the use of the sharpie allows for a very strong contrast which I really liked. Also the actually facial detail is rather different from what you typically do, in that it actually looks more realistic than the mangaka style that I typically remember from you.

You drew the hulk! That did turn out pretty well, disregarding the fiasco with the watercolors. xD

You already know what I thought of Hawkeye and the Sherlock was cool if not detail oriented, your reaction was probably the best part of it, probably because it was the most relateable.

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 12:44am

TackyCrazyTNT

TackyCrazyTNT

1,627 posts

Thank you for the comments, Kyou! :D
I actually have more stuff to potentially put up, but I'm lazy and my scanner is two floors below me.

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 11:19pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

... Creeper Team? :3

Dang your laziness. >:

I like the hair. You seem pretty great at hare. You should do some more hare sometime. Don't forget to practice on the hands, of course.

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 11:27pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,180 posts

Wow... the hair on that girl, and the amount of shampoo it must require to keep it clean...

Yes, these are the things I think about. =P

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 12:57pm

TackyCrazyTNT

TackyCrazyTNT

1,627 posts

Dang your laziness. >:

I know T.T
And I really want to draw the Creeper team. I'll probably do that next, I need some practice drawing guys anyway, since my hands are getting much better.

Wow... the hair on that girl, and the amount of shampoo it must require to keep it clean...

Yes, these are the things I think about. =P

I actually know a lot of people with that much hair. :P

FLP stuff.

To be the slain, to be the maimed,
To be midst those strewn on the plains,
To be those faces left forgotten,
Left in places, corpses rotten,
Is not the dream of glory told,
By wizened soldiers, stories old.
The sad disguise of battle gone,
Death's final rattling song,
Ringing out from voices young,
Their love ballads still yet unsung.
The poor lads tricked into war,
The cruelest joke played yet so far,
Never to feel the sun again,
Fated to lie, to be the slain.

I also really want to write a new short story...in case anyone wants to give me a prompt.... :D

Posted Sep 29, '12 at 1:34pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

The poem is very nice, though the flow is a little off in a few places. But good job none the less.

A prompt...

A tragic tale of a person who has everything they want, yet isnt satisfied and can never find happiness.

A romantic comedy of a man who falls in love with his own reflection.

An embellished, fictuous biography of your most favorite person in the whole wide world. *nudgenudge*

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 2:28pm

TackyCrazyTNT

TackyCrazyTNT

1,627 posts

The poem is very nice, though the flow is a little off in a few places. But good job none the less.

Yeah, when I went back and read it I realized how off some of the lines were.

I love your prompts, and have ideas already for two out of the three, and have already written out the third.

Maverick: the Tale of Excitement, Honor, and Darkness:

Maverick was born, and on that day, lightning flashed and he arrived into this world with a pen in his hand and the mark of the author stamped upon his chest.
From that day forth, Maverick has been vanquishing bad writing and replacing it with words of shining gold, and will continue to do so until the ancient demons of the night finally wrench the bloodied pen from his lifeless hands.

The End.

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 10:16pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

I love your prompts, and have ideas already for two out of the three, and have already written out the third.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to see just how you put your mark on them.

Maverick: the Tale of Excitement, Honor, and Darkness

That was... Beautiful. I'm touched. *wipes away tear*

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 11:59pm

TackyCrazyTNT

TackyCrazyTNT

1,627 posts

"To us."

He lifted his glass in salute, drops of red staining the tablecloth. The reflection of the candle danced in amusement, flickering as it laughed.

"Even the fire is brighter when I'm dining with you," said he.

Reply to Tackeh's 10,000 Etchings

You must be logged in to post a reply!