ForumsNews and FeedbackBB Codes

16 5143
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Well, Edit button has prolly been suggested before and is pretty self explanatory, but what I want to focus on is BB Codes.

We have a pretty good amount, but underling and being able to change your colour of your text. I don't know why Moderators' and Admins' text are different colours when it already says what they are. Those are the only BB Codes I would like to add, but not a necessity.

What would be even better, are sigs, user titles, and custom armatars.

I think, after a certain number of posts, you should be able to choose your own user title, signature, and armatar. Of course, it would have to be approved by the mods.

Now, you will prolly say it is more of a strain on mods, but what most forums have is assistant moderators who perform certain duties. One of these duties is to close threads in certain forums or ban people only in certain forums. Another, is just to approve/report people's signatures/avatars/user titles.

What would happen is after 3 000 posts, you can email an assistant mod to add a custom user title, armatar, or signature. Since not many people have 3 000 posts, it would be an exclusive reward for it.

If you are in the top ten of the AP leaderboard, there should be a reward system because currently, AP serves no purpose. The concept is fine, but there is no reason to have it.

• 16 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Further forum-related discussion should go here.

Showing 16-16 of 16