Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Theism and Atheism

Posted May 18, '13 at 5:27am

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

What about you keep getting bad things in life anyway im sure that God has alot of surprises in Heaven

Does getting a reward justify suffering?

If I beat up my friend and send them to the hospital, but later buy them a car, does that make my earlier actions correct?

and anyway im hoping to get away from this earth from these sufferings

How about we work on making earth a better place, instead of pinning everything on some supposed reward after you die?

and anyway a guy said on the first page that God set humanity on a tree or something like that when its supposed to get tempted to do bad things by the devil,

The long and short of it is that God is entirely responsible for everything wrong with the universe, seeing as he is omnipotent and knowingly created things which would disobey him when he wanted them to worship him.

There was a tree which God said was forbidden for Adam or eve to eat but the Devil tempted them into tasting it

And...we stop here. Why did God make the Forbidden Tree, if it was Forbidden and he did not want them to eat from it? Exactly how does that make any sense?

he will accept them on Heaven after they died but if they followed the Devil they will be tortured in Hell for eternity

Do you believe it is moral for someone to be punished eternally for a finite crime?

do you still want to worship Satan or God. Your Choice

I choose E. None of the above.

A being who creates others for the sole purpose of worshiping him is a narcissistic ******* anyways.

Jinn's were created to worship God too

Yippee, more praise. Why does God need to be worshiped?

Beats getting tortured in hell for eternity!!!

Completely ignoring how monstrous God is to allow eternal suffering of people he created.

Posted May 24, '13 at 3:36pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,475 posts

never heard before about Theism
what is it ?

Theism is belief in a deity. Atheism is the lack of belief in a deity.

Posted May 24, '13 at 4:05pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,732 posts

Knight

A deity is a god. Theists are people that believe in one or several gods.

Posted May 26, '13 at 7:09pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

Posted May 26, '13 at 9:00pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,814 posts

Knight

this sums up my feelings as an atheist quite well.

Pretty much how I see things.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7mG50EO6t2I/UV-mHoHql6I/AAAAAAAAAGc/liFnK890GUU/s1600/tumblr_lxatnlHmjd1r8xxj9o1_500.jpg

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 12:50pm

mbbs112

mbbs112

196 posts

ah leave it its just useless to talk with atheists anyway ill just leave this topic and anyway there are a lot of reasons God gives punishments,humans would be led astray,be bad and disobey God as first Adam and Eve disobeyed God because of the devil they were thrown out of heaven for their disobedience so they asked for Allah to pardon them which he did but he told them to do good deeds all their life and they will go to heaven when they died but if they followed the devil then they would burn in hell and if Allah wouldn't be so strict then everything g would be chaos so thats why he sent the Quran with rules and guidelines to lead a pure and simple life

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 12:53pm

mbbs112

mbbs112

196 posts

and there are other bad things which Allah forbid which are the problems of everyday for example,no gambling and strive to earn your livelihood and Allah has forbidden all unlawful means of livelihood so beat that ! kasic!

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 4:35pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,814 posts

Knight

@mbbs112

So basically what you're saying is this all powerful God made us incapable of intrinsically doing what he wants us to, so he has to be strict?

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 5:04pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Pretty much how I see things.
This sort of proves God. NO WAY this happens naturally.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 5:07pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,090 posts

This sort of proves God. NO WAY this happens naturally.

How does this prove god in any way?

And yes..it did happen naturally. If you took the time to listen, you might understand

Reply to Theism and Atheism

You must be logged in to post a reply!