Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Theism and Atheism

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 2:47am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,580 posts

Knight

this is the evidence that Allah exists! These verses came before our time in the 14th century at the time of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) and the people of this century mostly discovered this in the 17th 18th 19th 20th or 21st century when people back then in the 14th century knew of this since the creator of the world Allah sent the Holy Quran to them and that it would be impossible for a human being to be the Author of the Holy Quran so God exists

A book that is linked not to hard facts and direct evidence, but parables and assertions is not evidence. If it was, then Harry Potter books prove that Hogwarts exist.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 6:36am

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,805 posts

Knight

this is the evidence that Allah exists! These verses came before our time in the 14th century at the time of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) and the people of this century mostly discovered this in the 17th 18th 19th 20th or 21st century when people back then in the 14th century knew of this since the creator of the world Allah sent the Holy Quran to them and that it would be impossible for a human being to be the Author of the Holy Quran so God exists

Hey, Science made this interesting discovery. let's take this verse from our holy book that kinda of sort of looks a bit vaguely like it and claim that's what it was saying all along! Or we can just get the science wrong and claim that our fiction fits with what science is saying!

Got any more revealed truthiness to give us?

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 8:17am

mbbs112

mbbs112

196 posts

Well people back then were like barbaric before the arrival of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) so yeah they were stupid except when The Holy Prophet came they actually found out about things and didnt you see how islam spread and everyone accepted the truth? God is real but you guys are really blind and ignorant to not accept the truth

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 8:28am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,580 posts

Knight

Well people back then were like barbaric before the arrival of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) so yeah they were stupid except when The Holy Prophet came they actually found out about things and didnt you see how islam spread and everyone accepted the truth? God is real but you guys are really blind and ignorant to not accept the truth

No, everyone accepted the truth? The harsh historical reality was that the two major religions in the region, Christianity and Islam, were often at war with each other, up till today. Even when Islam first sprouted, there was resistance in the Arabian Peninsula to convert, hardly a universal acceptance.

And I reject that incredibly biased and poorly opined judgement. Hosts of civilizations were making great strides in development (Such as the Chinese), prior to the Prophet, and continued to do so, despite not being in contact with the Prophet for centuries thereof.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 8:48am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,066 posts

This is exactly what I mean.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 4:53am

mbbs112

mbbs112

196 posts

ya know the mongols whom every nation feared before? They i think conquered lots of land including parts of china and after their leader Genghis Khan died then they headed back to their homeland and converted to islam by the end of the century,tell me why such barbaric and cruel men converted to the peaceful religion islam?

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 5:12am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,003 posts

tell me why such barbaric and cruel men converted to the peaceful religion islam?

First..tell me how that matters? Does barbaric men converting to a religion mean that religion is correct? Because if so..you may want to check out jails...If this is the way we are thinking now, then Christianity is right, apparently.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 5:42am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,580 posts

Knight

ya know the mongols whom every nation feared before? They i think conquered lots of land including parts of china and after their leader Genghis Khan died then they headed back to their homeland and converted to islam by the end of the century,tell me why such barbaric and cruel men converted to the peaceful religion islam?

Hahaha, this is so historically inaccurate I laughed. Yes, the Mongols converted. Some of them did. Yet, those that converted, the Ilkhanate, and the Chagatai Khanate still continued happily with their wars, whether internally or with other powers.

It is interesting to note that the Chagatais later spawned a Mongol monster called Tamerlane, yes that Tamerlane, who blundered, killed and raped in the name of Islam. This particular brute who called himself blatantly, the Sword of Islam, essentially did a Genghis Khan Version 2, killing genocide on a whole new level, with all the trappings of a devout Muslim.

So, they converted, yet continued to pursue violence. Says a lot about their beliefs does it not?

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 12:32pm

mbbs112

mbbs112

196 posts

No,you guys know nothing Tamerlane was a nobleman among the other nobles and beat the other nobles to proclaim himself the Great Khan leader of all so all of them or most of them did and secondly Tamerlane(Timur) says in his diary that he did it for 2 reasons because he wanted treasure and that he would gain rewards in paradise for killing infidels and that he didnt want such a horrible massacre to happen but that his soldiers were out of control and dont insult Timur as he was a muslim and i wouldnt want people insulting fellow muslim.and P.S Timur confessed in his diary and you said before that lots of nations were developing,well they were but they still lost to nations who had a disadvantage such as when the japanese attacked and defeated china in numerous battles and you can read about the ife of the Holy Prophet pbuh and see that they won all of the battles and that they lost only 1 battle because of their own fault as the enemy retreated leaving behind lots of money and the Holy Prophet posted some archers on a hill to defend them from the underpass from the enemy cavalry but when the archers saw all that money they went to collect it and the leader of the enemy cavalry Khalid Bin Walid saw the underpass unprotected they charged and they attacked the muslims and defeated them and after that they received a revelation from Allah saying that Allah supported them as long as they supported him and that was the moment that the muslims realized that what Allah said was true so you not only need science to help you and that there are some objectives in life that we cannot complete without heavenly support so Allah exists and you can look at the first battle of the muslims between the quraish that the Muslims were shabbily equiped and has only a few horse and camels whereas the quraish army was excellently equiped with many horses and camels and had 900 men and the muslims had 300 so the Holy Prophet prayed to Allah and said that if this small band of believers perished then nobody would worship Allah so Allah sent his angels to decrease the enemy morale and confidence and so the enemy fled in disorder leaving behind a great many famous warriors and chiefs of the quraish and that is my evidence that god exists

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 12:53pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,515 posts

Knight

STOOOP!
mbbs112, your text walls are horrible! Please, make use of paragraphs and PUNCTUATION! I don't care if English is not your primary language, you do write already quite well so that's not an excuse.

Also, noone is interested in all of the details, only mention what is important for making your point.

Geez.

No,you guys know nothing Tamerlane was a nobleman among the other nobles and beat the other nobles to proclaim himself the Great Khan leader

Being a nobleman doesn't mean you behave nobly. Many European nobles were violent *******s. Besides, you mention later he's doing it for the sake of money and blood. He writes about guilt feelings, but in the light of the previously mentioned, it seems hypocritic.

That is about as far as I can go without losing interest. Please work on your posts.

Reply to Theism and Atheism

You must be logged in to post a reply!