Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

[necro]Hands of War 2 - The COMPLETE Walkthrough

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 6, '11 at 6:59am

Targocid

Targocid

2 posts

merchants provide a definitely better boost, because with the money you have from them, you can rent their men(say knights) and with money you can easily beat the game.

Posted Apr 6, '11 at 7:01am

Targocid

Targocid

2 posts

I have finished the game with Archer,Guardians,Merchants. I did not die for whole game, and with merchants's tank units, it becomes easy after say,9-10 level. It actually do not matter which stat point you give once you pass to 3rd region; because you will get heartstone at the end.

Posted Apr 6, '11 at 2:00pm

lsgwiz

lsgwiz

1 post

i noticed that you didn't include the answers to the riddles for the different areas. didyou just forget to have them in the walkthrough, or were you unable to figure them out?

Posted Apr 6, '11 at 5:17pm

KnightSlayer

KnightSlayer

4 posts

@lsgwiz, I actually didn't concentrate too much on the riddles so I never did figure them out.

Posted Apr 20, '11 at 10:48pm

Akashaxoxo

Akashaxoxo

4 posts

how do i get the third shard, the person blocking the way to the fourth part of the map says i need it in order to go past them.

Posted Jun 27, '11 at 11:02pm

zapxbolt

zapxbolt

1 post

definitely more places to go/ more maps. more armor/ more then just one goal like the heartstone could split off to different things rather then just what side of the people u agree with as a split off decision

Posted Oct 11, '11 at 4:53pm

southpaw94

southpaw94

1 post

can anyone do a guide for each of the classes? or if thats really time consuming, which i imagine it might be, perhaps a guide to get the most out of each class? For instance, whats a good play style for the rogue? Thanks a bunch!