ForumsGame WalkthroughsGemcraft Labyrinth Help Needed H8 and E4

12 10467
StarDragon77
StarDragon77
4 posts
Peasant

Hello everyone. I'm in need of help with Gemcraft Labyrinth. Specifically the maps H8 and E4. I've been going at them so many different times, reorganizing my skill levels and so on but nothing I've tried seems to have worked. If any of you out there know of a way to beat these two levels, I'd really appreciate your help.

• 12 Replies
UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

E4 is optional, have to do H8. I guess wall the very short path to your orb, buy red, watch and laugh (armored only if regular levels are too much)?

Helpful to know how many skill points you have available, hit reset skills in the skill screen and tell us that number.

StarDragon77
StarDragon77
4 posts
Peasant

I have 821 skill points.

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

More like 700 points...get some shock skill for this map
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6140/skillslt.jpg
I walled off to gem, mana pool, sell wild gem, buy red. Level 6 red gem where shown, two level 4 shock gems after (make sure red gets early kills). Amp red as able. Didn't get perfect, that'd be pretty tricky with normal waves, that 70k hp giant with swarms is ouch.
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7769/layoutjk.jpg

zekrom1
zekrom1
60 posts
Peasant

For pretty much all maps after the fourth pylon, including E4 and H8, I would recommend the lime-yellow dual. It has incredible fire rate and power, and can kill giants very quickly. Would recommend max construction, forge, dual gem mastery, and as much recharge, wild gem, and radiance as your level permits. Raise replenish to about level 20, resonance to about level 5, and put all the other points into focus.

StarDragon77
StarDragon77
4 posts
Peasant

Thanks everyone. Especially Zekrom1. That lime-yellow dual really did the trick.

MitchDraco
MitchDraco
1 posts
Nomad

very great tip from zekrom!!!
- combinig lime and yellow and max. recharge

thx

ariabloodthorn
ariabloodthorn
1 posts
Peasant

I found that with armored only cyan and yellow worked well too, that way it cost less because you don't need to buy access to the lime gem

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

lime==more targets, therefore more damage. Yes it works, but even if you spend 2000 more mana for opening lime, your summoning capabilities will at least double, so it will pay off even without lime/orange manafarm.

Shikari_Fox
Shikari_Fox
3 posts
Nomad

My tip for E4 (Combined with Zekrom's tip)

1. Max lime and yellow with max dual mastery
2. Wild gem max
3. Level 59 focus
4. Buy mana once (press M as soon as the map loads
5. Sell your wild gem (bomb it in the centre of the gem pad)
6. Unlock yellow and lime gems
7. Combine a level 6 lime and a level 6 yellow.
8 Buuid a tower and play.

Hope this helps

Shikari_Fox
Shikari_Fox
3 posts
Nomad

I have just completed E4, I kept buying grade 4's of yellow and lime until I had a grade 8 then did the same, I got a grade 6 and combined the 8 + 6, nothing got to my orb

Shikari_Fox
Shikari_Fox
3 posts
Nomad

I didn't max the two gems and I still won, if you max them you've definately won!

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Just to clarify -- E4 is necessary, H8 links to I8, which is a dead end.

Showing 1-12 of 12