ForumsThe TavernA Story That Will Change Your Life

20 5675
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

This is a true story

One day, a highschool freshman was walking home with a huge pile of books in his arms. Suddenly, a groop of kids came and knocked down his books. As he was about to pick them up, the star quarter-back on the football team reached down and helped him. Now the quarter-back was an extreamly popular guy. When they finished, he said,"Would you like some help carrying these books home?" Surprised, the freshman said,"Yes, Thank you"

On the way home, they talked to eachother about their lives. When they came to the freshman's house, They had already become good friends. Now the freshman was the Vali-Dictorian of the year and was teased all the time. He accualy want on to have many friends, be popular, and lead a sucsessful life after graduation.

The reason the freshman was carrying his books home is because he was clearing his locker out so his mom diddn't have to when he got home........ and commited suicide. This story has enspired me gratly and I hope it will change your life. Just think how much difference that quarter-back made when he simply was nice to the kid that was picked on. So nextime you see someone in need, help them out and you could make a world of a difference.

• 20 Replies
Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

Wow, that hasn't changed my life, but it is a good story. Oh, and you spelled a bunch of words wrong, just saying. Thank you for sharing this.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Sory for the spelling

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

hmmm.. not life changing

doc26
doc26
25 posts
Nomad

ok what part of this is suppose to be life changing but it doesn't matter to me cause i don't go to school no more but it is a good story tho

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

You did it again Brotheromar, you misspelled sorry!!!

Nemesis35
Nemesis35
6 posts
Nomad

I don't understand, did the freshman commit suicide or not?

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

Yeah, whatever. you want a story that will really change your life?

THIS IS A TRUE STORY

One day an eighth grader was on the school yard with some of his friends after lunch. We'll call him Davey for the sake of continuity. Now the schoolyard was adjacent to a church and a midday prayer service had just let out.

As Davey and his friends were playing, he came across a lost wallet and inside was over one hundred dollars. Now, no one saw Davey find the wallet, so he casually picked it up and put it inside his jacket and didn't tell anyone.

Lunch soon ended and Davey headed back to class, he kept his coat on, not wanting to let the money get away from him. Now he was really struggling with wrong and right here. He knew he should turn the wallet into the lost and found, but he kept thinking of all the things he could buy. He was so lost in dreaming about what he could do with the money that he didnt even hear the loudspeaker announcement that Father Prichard had lost his wallet and was hoping that it would be returned to him.

By 2:45 Davey had decided that whoever had that much money in their wallet wouldn't miss it that much, figuring they probably had many many times that much in the bank. So Davey headed home with the wallet.

On the way home, Davey stopped in the five and dime store to buy some candy. He picked through the candy isle and emerged with an armload of various treats. As he walked to the counter, he passed the cooler with the soda and thought he might as well get something to wash down the candy with. That's when he saw Father Prichard.

"Hello, Davey."

"Hello, father." Davey replied.

"Thats quite a bit of candy you have there."

"Yes, father."

Davey was concerned that Father Prichard would ask about how he was paying for the candy, and if anybody would guilt you into returning a lost wallet, it was a priest. So Davey quickly excused himself and hid in the back of the store until he was sure that Father Prichard had left.

After about a half hour, Davey carefully made his way to the front of the store, paid for the candy and left in a hurry.

As soon as he got outside he ran around the corner to be alone with his haul. He was starting to feel bad about what he had done, but he had already spent some of the money, so now what could he do? While debating this in his head, unaware of what he was doing, he had opened a bag of pop rocks and began eating.
"What should I do?" he thought.
With that, he took a drink of soda and exploded.

true story.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Right. That was kinda weird....
hmm that sentence reminds me of a story...

January 12th, Mood Fabulous

Darling Cecilia, I still remember the first time I met you. We fell in love instantly and got married. Then, when we were standing at the altar, something very unexpected happened. You exploded. Yeah, that was kinda weird.

That probably didn't sound funny, but in YuGiOh abridged it is! It is episode 19 during Pegasus' blog! Very funny.

Anyway, i don't get that story.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

I said he went on to have a sucsessful life, is suiside a sucsessful life?

charley123
charley123
173 posts
Nomad

WOW (not the video game) all of these stories are great thx for telling them to us

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

These stories are great but they still haven't changed my life.

Youassassin
Youassassin
296 posts
Baron

ive heard that story before
all over myspace

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

A story that will change my life!'

AND eddie... you posted 4 same replys!

Jamzzy88
Jamzzy88
113 posts
Nomad

eddie thats spam...

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Wow, Brotheromar's story was okay but it didn't touch me. And the other's who submit as well. It was okay... Heh, maybe I am still insensitive!

Showing 1-15 of 20