ForumsThe TavernA Story That Will Change Your Life

20 5682
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

This is a true story

One day, a highschool freshman was walking home with a huge pile of books in his arms. Suddenly, a groop of kids came and knocked down his books. As he was about to pick them up, the star quarter-back on the football team reached down and helped him. Now the quarter-back was an extreamly popular guy. When they finished, he said,"Would you like some help carrying these books home?" Surprised, the freshman said,"Yes, Thank you"

On the way home, they talked to eachother about their lives. When they came to the freshman's house, They had already become good friends. Now the freshman was the Vali-Dictorian of the year and was teased all the time. He accualy want on to have many friends, be popular, and lead a sucsessful life after graduation.

The reason the freshman was carrying his books home is because he was clearing his locker out so his mom diddn't have to when he got home........ and commited suicide. This story has enspired me gratly and I hope it will change your life. Just think how much difference that quarter-back made when he simply was nice to the kid that was picked on. So nextime you see someone in need, help them out and you could make a world of a difference.

• 20 Replies
Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

Eddie = SPAM-MAN !

oh and good stories =] the candy athings and cola dosent make u exploade =]

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Once upon a time a few terrorists hijacked a few planes with the intentions of flying them into buildings. The terrorists were armed with nothing more than box cutters, but counted on the fact that most people won't stand up for themselves and will instead comply out of fear. On several of the planes they were correct.

But on one plane, a few brave people stood up to tyranny and fought back. Their actions that day saved untold lives on the ground. If everyone on all of the planes had been as brave as a few, we'd be living in a much different world today.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

That didn't do anything for me. I help kids all the time but anyways... No, wouldn't change anyones life.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

seriously. pop rocks + soda = you being scraped off of walls

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

wrong. for 2 reasons.
1) What if you are outside.

2) they proved on mythbusters that you wont explode, you'll just stretch and suffer extreme pain and injuries.

Showing 16-20 of 20