ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like most about the opposite sex?

382 64932
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about your boyfriend, or what is a characteristic that you like in guys?

• 382 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm not sexually attracted to males. But what I usually look for in a guy friend is that they have the same interests as me, similar hobbies, great to talk with and make for good conversation, they play sports, they are good at video games, they can joke around and take jokes, they can be sensitive.
Yeah, pretty much covers it.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Cinna, my name is Tacky. Get it right.
I'm not looking for the perfect guy. I'm just wondering where all the hot guys went. This is girl stuffs, dude. Don't butt in.

There is this one smoking hot fella in my class. He is pretty smart, but he is completely obsessed with soccer. It would be awesome if every other minute he spent in his life didn't have to do with soccer.

Ooooh, that sucks. There was this really hot guy, but then he started hanging around with the wrong people, and now he's one of those wanna-be gangsters.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

He is pretty smart, but he is completely obsessed with soccer.

Yeah, don't go for those guys. If an American is obsessed with soccer, he's truly obsessed.

they can be sensitive

I agree, and that's why I can't stand to be around testosterone-y guys who only talk about one thing (I have a dirty mind, but at least I'm subtle about it).

With the exception of my friend Floyd, who's an jackwagon, but he's my jackwagon.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

(I have a dirty mind, but at least I'm subtle about it).

Ha. Ha. Subtle. Ha.
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

My favorite thing about hanging with guys is that we don't give a carp* about how we smell or what we're wearing, or what we aren't. I'm a dude if you couldn't already tell.

* yes I spelled it like that purposefully.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Ha. Ha. Subtle. Ha.

Yes, subtle, as in I don't say explicit things. I may hint at them from time to time, but I don't actually say those kind of things directly.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

My favorite thing about hanging with guys is that we don't give a carp* about how we smell or what we're wearing, or what we aren't. I'm a dude if you couldn't already tell.

Oh, and we do? Thanks, Oak. Thanks.
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

I am confused, did I say something wrong? :s
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I am confused, did I say something wrong? :s

Yes you did. You more or less stereotyped all girls into caring about "how we smell or what we're wearing, or what we aren't." and also said that all guys don't care about these.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

we need a thread for girls...
But this thread only appeals to girls who like guys.

I also like guys that listen.
Don't objectify men.

not a lot of girls that like to game?
Don't objectify women.

(I have a dirty mind, but at least I'm subtle about it).
If subtlety is the only difference, I dare say you're worse.

You lost all feminist cred when you said that he shouldn't "butt in" to your "girl stuff". If you can't treat his thoughts and opinions as equal, don't complain when he's misogynist. Not that it makes it right for him to be, but you ought to watch yourself.
cherrypop0211
cherrypop0211
33 posts
Nomad

something about a guy i like is when he is always there to talk to and if he is funny and likes most of the things i like and if he helps me in final fantasy,tomb raider,resident evil and other games which the level i am in is really hard and that he likes animals like animals

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

The big, strong arms and how the beads tickle.

I mean...um...Man, isn't Jamie Chung from Sucker punch hot? I think about her all the time when I'm driving my monster truck while drinking Jagerbombs.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I wanted to see what everyone looked like, and I admit I did see some good-looking fellows on there. I will not disclose who, though.

I won't deny it.
I will not give the names of the guys that are good looking either.

Skater, Samy, Ricador. Aren't dey da sexy ...

Uh, oh yeah Voidy, 100%. I mean, check out those legs!

>_>
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Wow, I dont get on this thread for a day and it gets tackled by guys. At least there is three girls on here...

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Scratch that 5 girls now that i finished reading. At least we are slightly back on topic, I mean compared to the topic of guys peeing in urinals.

Showing 46-60 of 382