Jester

Which do you think is better?

I think Harry Potter.

• 99 Replies
noobs_fight_back
noobs_fight_back
3 posts
Nomad

lol hey green ninja...what army of books does harry have? I thought it was only like 9 to 12 total books including the "all about quidditch(name is wrong..) and other such books... starwars.. has the army of books. Star Wars has over 50 books, with most of them being in a series of books... lol..(harry potter does have more game guides i think.. but not sure :P)anyways.. STARWARS! is my vote..

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

starwars!

luiSon
luiSon
35 posts
Nomad

star wars of course

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

Harry Potta! BUT of course i havent even watched any star wars movies or what ever. I Do know that someone is named Obi Wan Kanobi. At least i think so?????? o.o

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

Star Wars, definately. Harry Potter is a fun series, but Star Wars is so much more memorable. They both are great examples of Good vs. Evil, so in that regard, I like them both. ...but there is something to be said about spaceships vs. brooms...

Child_of_Deth
Child_of_Deth
18 posts
Nomad

Harry potter

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

This isn't even a debate. Harry Potter (the movie series, I liked the book series) is a perfect example of what NOT to do on the silver screen. Perhaps this is because I read the books, though. But Star Wars is a classic. The Star Wars saga creates more than just a story - there's an entire universe of spin-offs, novels, and games. Harry Potter has... merchandise. Wait, what? Yeah, that's it. It doesn't, nor will it EVER have 1/10 of the fan base Star Wars does. And why is that? Because Star Wars is, without a doubt, the most epic movie series ever.

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Star Wars, it has more action than Harry Potter and it's pretty cool with all those Light Sabers, Forces, Robots, Aliens etc. Rather than watching some Magic battle and all.

miharu_chan
miharu_chan
2 posts
Nomad

harry potter ofcourse

pythonslayer422
pythonslayer422
23 posts
Nomad

um....... ive seen starwars alot it got borring so ya harry potter is better. jk rowling is a great writer. read the seventh awsome!!!!!

Njaard
Njaard
132 posts
Nomad

Harry Potter.. never liked Star Wars.. (Yes, I have watched all the Star Wars movies)

GBunny222
GBunny222
29 posts
Nomad

Star Wars I don't like the movies so much but I love the games

InvaderZimLover007
InvaderZimLover007
6 posts
Nomad

harry potter all the wayyy!!!

noobs_fight_back
noobs_fight_back
3 posts
Nomad

lol.. J.K rowling needed publicity(dont know why lol) so she said hagrid was gay... lol i saw it and was like.. WTF!! since when?

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Not a big fan of either.

But Star Wars is so BA .. so im gonna go ahead and go w/ that.

Showing 16-30 of 99