ForumsThe TavernThe Deck of Games

299 46958
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Any of you who have read The Malazan Book of the Fallen will understand this thread. Those of you who don't here's the run down:

In the Malazan Book of the Fallen there is something called High Houses, this Houses represent various elements and gods/goddesses. They are represented by cards in what is known as The Deck of Dragons. I thought it would be fun to represent Armor Games in this way. Yes, my view of fun is a little off. I'll be digging through the forums and the site to come up with more houses and places within those houses. Any ideas you might have are appreciated.

• 299 Replies
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Any suggestions for my House? So far it's pretty empty.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

High House Games? I'm not in that? Take a look in the Forum Games. I dare you.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

i would put you in nerd, or game critic

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

High House Games

King
(SirNoobalot)
Queen (Hypermnestra)
Gamer (CommanderDude7)
Instuction Manual (DeadlyVelociraptor)
Inventor (locoace3)
Stick Figure (Runescape124)
Critic (d_dude)
War Hero
Nerd

There.

High House Tragedy remains empty however.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Can I has position? XD
Seriously thougn, maybe you could put Moon in one of the spots. Her poetry is sad sometimes.

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Take a look in the Forum Games. I dare you.
Hey, if d_dude got a position in High House Games (meaning for his participation in the Forum Games section), I believe I'm definitely suited to one there, as well. I know d_dude has been around far longer than me, but I have been incredibly active since the very day I started paying attention to that section of the forums, and I tell you, if you search thoroughly, it might as well have been only those two days following the creation of your RPG that I didn't post anything there (and I mean only) since the day I first posted there. Perhaps, due to my activity, Nerd?

High House Tragedy? I saw you mention in the previous page, as well, that you need people for it, but, where to find them? Either referring to people who like to read/write tragedies - or related genres, or to people who are being... tragical? Out of all the houses, I believe it's this one that I would hardly ever be able to have any suggestions whatsoever for, while a few would have good recommendations for it themselves.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I'll consider putting you in High House Games.

Seriously thougn, maybe you could put Moon in one of the spots. Her poetry is sad sometimes

Fair point...
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Well I have one for high house tragedy. Who was that person that wrote those zombie poems? One of them was called Pale. Those were pretty sad.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Can we make a high house trollers for all the Kong users that came here?

If you want to know who belongs in the high house tragedy look at the life thread because there are some really sad stories there.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I've read those threads. And no. Gantic has already condemned me for High House Spam. Look back in this thread to see that development.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I've read those threads.

So there is 3 people in there for the house of tragedy.

Gantic has already condemned me for High House Spam. Look back in this thread to see that development.

I remember that, anyways i was kidding.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

High House Tragedy

King
(Wolf1991)
Consort
Knight
(MageGrayWolf)
Guard (PracticalManiac)
Herald
Scribe
Fool
Cripple

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

High House Religion

King (cowmaster1)
Queen
Paladin
(Legion1350)
Bishop (redbedhead)
Priest (thepyro222)
Martyr (Paarfam)
Fanatic (Vesperbot)
Heretic (ChillzMaster)

And so the Deck shifts and fills even more positions.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I feel I should be a Wanderer or something similar in one of the houses due to my habit of ditching.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I feel I should be a Wanderer or something similar in one of the houses due to my habit of ditching

Any suggestion for which House?
Showing 196-210 of 299