ForumsThe TavernThe Deck of Games

299 46847
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Any of you who have read The Malazan Book of the Fallen will understand this thread. Those of you who don't here's the run down:

In the Malazan Book of the Fallen there is something called High Houses, this Houses represent various elements and gods/goddesses. They are represented by cards in what is known as The Deck of Dragons. I thought it would be fun to represent Armor Games in this way. Yes, my view of fun is a little off. I'll be digging through the forums and the site to come up with more houses and places within those houses. Any ideas you might have are appreciated.

• 299 Replies
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

I think you forgot Devoidless. He might stab you for that. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Dont be surprised if this thread gets locked...
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

:/ Can I be a knight in High House Awesome?

I'll consider requests, but this does not mean it will be met.

The house has already been created, so I don't think so.

I'll be editing these as time goes on. People may change house depending on their activity, they may lose their place, houses may cease to be. It's all in flux. Makes it interesting that way.

is there a high house of forum games?

There will be
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

He hasn't been forgotten.

I didn't see him on the list... Unless... Unless he 's (Cormyn's Wife)!

I figured it out. I'm so clever.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I didn't see him on the list... Unless... Unless he 's (Cormyn's Wife)!

Devoidless is Unaligned as of right now. Unaligned are important, but don't belong to a House.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

High House Tragedy

King (Wolf1991)

Consort

Knight

Guard

Herald

Scribe

Fool

Cripple

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

King SirNoobalot

Queen

Gamer CommanderDude7

Instuction Manual

Inventor locoace3

Stick Figure Runescape124

War Hero

Nerd

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

High House Games

King (SirNoobalot)

Queen

Gamer (CommanderDude7)

Instuction Manual

Inventor (locoace3)

Stick Figure (Runescape124)

War Hero

Nerd

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

This is interesting.

I don't have any suggestions yet, but I'll keep an eye on this thread.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

I think I slightly get the concept, are the houses based on threads? Thats the only thing im slightly confused about. And how are we going to use the houses? Or is this just a way to show people who are active in certain threads? I guess I would have to know the answer to my first question before I could understand this better.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

The Houses can be based on forums, but they may be based off of other things, such as personality, or commonalities between members. for example: High House ArmorGames includes the administration and many of the mods.

Honestly I don't expect to find a use for this except to engage my creativity. Sorry

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Honestly I don't expect to find a use for this except to engage my creativity. Sorry

No dont be sorry, I think its really original and interesting! Haha :P Thanks for answering the question.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

I still haven't been included? I was the first reply.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

I still haven't been included? I was the first reply.

Im sure you'll be included at some point. Stay optimistic!
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I wasn't in either of the houses for debating or art? Oh, my dying heart . . . *starts crying before revealing the sarcasm of the post*

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

The next should be High House Hilarious. Then instead of a king you could have a Joke King (Joking). I'd ask for that title, but I wouldn't be a very good Joke King unless I was just joking, and just joking I was. That's why I think I would be a just Joke King.

Also, if Joke King is taken, I'll settle for Dinosaur.

Showing 16-30 of 299