ForumsThe TavernThe Deck of Games

299 47011
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Any of you who have read The Malazan Book of the Fallen will understand this thread. Those of you who don't here's the run down:

In the Malazan Book of the Fallen there is something called High Houses, this Houses represent various elements and gods/goddesses. They are represented by cards in what is known as The Deck of Dragons. I thought it would be fun to represent Armor Games in this way. Yes, my view of fun is a little off. I'll be digging through the forums and the site to come up with more houses and places within those houses. Any ideas you might have are appreciated.

• 299 Replies
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Um...maybe? You never asked, I never considered. I shall now consider. *begins consideration*

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

I acctualy did ask. All the way back in page 20.

I guess I would be the waiter in the High House of Silence. Yes, I know I do post here from time to time most of the time, I'm just lurking around and not alot of people know me in the forums.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I really think Hypermnestra deserves High House Games Queen, she put a lot of effort into all her RPGs and I almost always enjoyed playing them. Not trying to flatter anyone, but she really earned it in my opinion.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

'War Hero'.

you never joined any you just play the above user ones

I really think Hypermnestra deserves High House Games Queen, she put a lot of effort into all her RPGs and I almost always enjoyed playing them. Not trying to flatter anyone, but she really earned it in my opinion.

but she is dead

also i like my position in the high house of games ^.^
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

also how'd you get king, you haven't made one in like....a lot
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

So? Nothing wrong with putting a dead person in the void in absence of any other worthy candidates.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I think Hyper should be queen. What happened to her?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

So? Nothing wrong with putting a dead person in the void in absence of any other worthy candidates.

true dat, she makes amazing RPG's

i still don't know why you get king *Jelly faic*
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

How'd you get king? you haven't made one in like... a lot.

T_T like 2 people join them and eventually i get bored of just making lots of new ones.... And I guess the ones I did make back in 'the day' caught a few peoples' eyes.
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

T_T like 2 people join them and eventually i get bored of just making lots of new ones.... And I guess the ones I did make back in 'the day' caught a few peoples' eyes.

exactly, how'd you get king

also mine don't get any because there aren't many veteran players for the veteran RPG makers, just newb makers and newb players who can't do a sheet right

ssad*
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Ey, i've made quite a number of RPG's that I now regret abandoning....

Let's end this conversation on 'NAO' to prevent off-topicness/locking.
aaaaaannndddd.....
NAO!

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

To change the topic,

but she is dead
and
a dead person
. Hypermnestra is "dead", as in deceased? I don't know if it's just me, but the way you said it seems to me a bit... rough. I know, natural course of things, all things coming to an end and blah blah blah, but doesn't it sound a bit... tactless? Anyway, it's not as if it matters, I guess, or as though one could rephrase it in many ways.
The thing that made me doubt was the use of the present tense in
she makes amazing RPG's
. Then again, either 'dead' dead, or 'inactive' dead, you can't make RPGs.
I haven't been around the forums long, but I think Hypermnestra is a good candidate for that position, as well, alive or not.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

P.S, I would think runescape would get the name for "The maker of too many crappy RPGs"

I'll fight you. >
Lol, jk.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm 2nd in one of the houses, despite being here for less than a year!
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

I'm glad to just be in a House, let alone be given an excuse to randomly argue with somebody or exibit good ole insanity.

Chaos shall reign supreme!
---Motto, High House Insanity
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

High House Games

King
(SirNoobalot)
Queen (Hypermnestra)
Gamer (CommanderDude7)
Instuction Manual (DeadlyVelociraptor)