ForumsThe TavernThe Deck of Games

299 46853
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Any of you who have read The Malazan Book of the Fallen will understand this thread. Those of you who don't here's the run down:

In the Malazan Book of the Fallen there is something called High Houses, this Houses represent various elements and gods/goddesses. They are represented by cards in what is known as The Deck of Dragons. I thought it would be fun to represent Armor Games in this way. Yes, my view of fun is a little off. I'll be digging through the forums and the site to come up with more houses and places within those houses. Any ideas you might have are appreciated.

• 299 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Wolf, you win a hundred Internets.

Putting me at buzzkill is not logical enough for even one internet, let alone 100. Besides, I don't really believe in internets anyway.
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

Besides, I don't really believe in internets anyway.

First of all, you're using the Internet right now, second, your post is off-topic and therefore spam, and third, you're not logical enough for even one Internet.

[quote]
I dunno when you appear in WERP you seem to pick sides based on the side who isn't doing the greatest supporting their arguments

I'd say that's pretty accurate; nice to see me perhaps shedding the image of christian troll.[/quote]

If you don't mind me being picky, I don't think that mercenary would be the right title for someone does that. Mercenaries work for money. I think something like "Guardian" or "Defender" would be more appropriate... Or maybe "Helping Hand"... Or "The Equalizer!". Exclamation point not optional.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Mercenaries work for money.

Psh, you don't know how much the theists pay me
deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

First of all, you're using the Internet right now, second, your post is off-topic and therefore spam, and third, you're not logical enough for even one Internet.

Should we really get into this argument again? Because I need to get my gun ready if we do! Non-Buzzkills FTW!!!
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

If you don't mind me being picky, I don't think that mercenary would be the right title for someone does that. Mercenaries work for money.

Oh, but I do mind. And it stays. Not all mercenaries work for money. Historically there have been mercenaries that have fought causes simply because they believed in them.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm, four pages off isn't all bad.

On another note, I would recommend either fewer of your "I am summing up" posts, or at least write more to them, because as they is, it is copypasta spamming, even when you add one or two users.

iMogwai and Patrick2011: T T

- "Moderator (Cenere)"

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

Lol this stuff confuses me. It looks like it would be fun to do though.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

iMogwai and Patrick2011: T T

I don't get what T T means.
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

I don't get what T T means.

The definition according to Urban Dictionary

Basically, it's a crying face, though sometimes it's used to express disappointment or annoyance. He's very disappointed.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Basically, it's a crying face, though sometimes it's used to express disappointment or annoyance. He's very disappointed.

I knew that, but the lack of an underscore made it unrecognizable.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

On another note, I would recommend either fewer of your "I am summing up" posts, or at least write more to them, because as they is, it is copypasta spamming, even when you add one or two users.

Noted, and will do. I plan on updating the entire thing at some point soon. AKA next week.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Noted, and will do. I plan on updating the entire thing at some point soon. AKA next week.

Yeah, I just remembered about this thing today.

You must be busy since you haven't updated it yet.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

AKA next week.

A week has passed, so I'm expecting an update soon.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I know this hasn't been updated in a long time. Frankly I have been very stressed and very very busy. I'll repost the entire deck soon.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Hey Wolf, am I not in the High House Elite already?

Showing 226-240 of 299