ForumsSupport Forumcustom armatars

8 2351
teh1337pwner
teh1337pwner
1 posts
Nomad

u should b able to make custom armatars besides the default ones. all other sites let ya >_>

• 8 Replies
John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Yeah but we are not all other sites.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

You see...the armatars here are what sets ArmorGames apart form the others. There is a medieval theme so far as the armatar go, which is pretty darn sweet. And is unique. Which I am sure is a major 'selling' point for the whole site. If everything melds together into one pile of grey blandness, everyone loses.

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Exactly... I am not sure why people would want a forum full of 100x100 images of sonic, mario, or anime characters... I think Armatars are a good way to do it and keep the site a cohesive piece of awesome.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Maybe for a certain amount of points, or if you've proved your a loyal member. Obviously if all those points come from spammed comments, no such privledge will be created.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

This has been suggested many times please look at stickies!

NO more posts mods please lock it

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Big? No, we don't need big pictures, there are plenty of others that can fit in these boxes, but I stand by my post you should have to earn the right.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I back you up 100% on that one John! Having big pictures of anything would just look so crazy. I just love it the way it is now. It's just so simple, so I say keep it this way for now. Oh, and yeah this site is defiantly not other sites, and this is actually one of the more original and unique sites, and maybe that explains why it's one of the best, haha.

123b00mudead
123b00mudead
82 posts
Nomad

i know i agree with nick it wud be stupid to have more than just a person

Showing 1-8 of 8