Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Reputation System Suggestion

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 2:55pm

crazyclimb

crazyclimb

6 posts

In the new armor games website there should be new avatars that you unlock from achievements from playing a nuber of games or by favoriting  games or by posting insightful or nice comments. Also, there should be badges to show how awesome a person is on the website.

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 4:02pm

xShiftedHD

xShiftedHD

58 posts

In the new armor games website there should be new avatars that you unlock from achievements from playing a nuber of games or by favoriting  games or by posting insightful or nice comments. Also, there should be badges to show how awesome a person is on the website.

True, which will make a user be probably more active in

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 8:04pm

Motark2

Motark2

5 posts

@ deathwolf67
But what if they didn't like the game and they wanted to give it a low rating, but couldn't because they'd lose karma?

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 8:07pm

jjman070

jjman070

41 posts

can some one explain the reputation system to me plz so i can form a opinion on it and it in AG3

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 10:20pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,870 posts

Knight

can some one explain the reputation system to me plz so i can form a opinion on it and it in AG3

Can you bloody read the first page of this thread?

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 10:23pm

Dregus2

Dregus2

440 posts

@ deathwolf67
But what if they didn't like the game and they wanted to give it a low rating, but couldn't because they'd lose karma?

I don't think you realized you're talking about a post a year old. And rating has nothing to do with karma and nobody would no what you rated a game.

Posted Mar 30, '12 at 11:58am

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

would someone please explain to me the point of the new Armor Games?

They're trying to make it more social, more interactive, keep you coming back to the site more, playing more games, etc.

Posted Mar 30, '12 at 12:03pm

acmed

acmed

1,921 posts

*tear rolls down eye*

Welcome back, cormyn.

And rating has nothing to do with karma and nobody would no what you rated a game.

I heard rating and commenting on games doesn't even get you karma.

Posted Mar 30, '12 at 3:43pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,392 posts

I heard rating and commenting on games doesn't even get you karma.

The "karma" is called Reputation, and I think game comments will give Reputation, but not ratings.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 9:25pm

jdoggparty

jdoggparty

3,314 posts

The "karma" is called Reputation, and I think game comments will give Reputation, but not ratings

I don't think game comments should give reputation, unless it is a very productive comment worthy of a merit. An idea I have is that you can thumbs up or thumbs down comments, and if you get a certain amount of thumbs up/down, that can affect your reputation.

Reply to Reputation System Suggestion

You must be logged in to post a reply!