Grimlok
154 posts
Nomad

WTF are you talking about?

chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

Your favorite school subject or something(i'm norwegian and i dont know what fag is in english)

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

My favorite subject in school was always Art, which I supposed showed what I was going to do when I grow up... hopefully. For now, I'm an art major, and that is pretty much the only subject I have to deal with!

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Personally, I have excelled at Biology (carving up frogs and seeing how they tick ( makes me ill every time), yet my all time favorite class is...

Animation!

Say, anyone out there know of a Mr. Sullivan? he's one of the best teachers out there for the subject. At Barnstable High?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Barnstable High?

...please, forgive me, that's just an awesome name for a high school.

I can't decide what my favorite subject at school was...by default it should be music simply because music (modesty out the window) is a huge part of my life and by the time I finished school I was already a professional-level performer. Then there was math, which I enjoyed immensely until I stopped caring about school...

But now I study medicine, and I'm wishing I had the time to take up an animation elective. Or at least some kind of multimedia course.

Eep, why am I not writing my research thesis >.<

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Probably the same reason I am not working on my research final for Painting... Procrastination is amazing )

I never really thought of Barnstable as an amusing name (I live near there, too, relatively) but it is pretty awesome ^.^

Strop, what kind of music do you create? You seem like a decent all-around artist, strange you got into medicine. Though that seems pretty lucrative.

Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

Hmmm... I would say that psychology and sociology are my favorites considering I'm majoring in the social sciences and all, math is my least favorite, but then again most people dislike math as well...

Youassassin
Youassassin
296 posts
Baron

lunch

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well I still don't know what I want to do in life yet, but I do know that my favorite subject in school is Math. It just comes really easy to me and I do really well in Math. It's not really the funnest class, but the teacher is amazing and it's just my favorite subject!

Youassassin
Youassassin
296 posts
Baron

though i must admit
i like sciences
not bio
chem the best

but my best subject is math
though i hate it

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

English, Drama, Music/or Design and Technology.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I always wanted to go to grad school for Animal Psychology. There is only 1 school in the nation that has that. It's up north. So for now I am just doing Experimental Psych. Sometimes it's BORING.

Grimlok
Grimlok
154 posts
Nomad

When I was still in school my favorite classes were history and English... English because mostly all we did were crossword puzzles and play computer games. But now I'm just a pizza maker in a small restaurant.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

My favorite would have to be music, but my best would have to math.
I'm good at math i just don't really like it though.

godofsalt
godofsalt
49 posts
Nomad

school... any subject could be my favorite as i landed in a school which employs only indians(the ones from south east asia) as teachers
which means all day long youll be laughing at their accent
i know this makes me kinda racist

Showing 1-15 of 19