ForumsPopular MediaAdventure Time!!!!!

27 14843
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Who, like me is inexplicably obsessed with this show?

• 27 Replies
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

The most amazing show in the world. Pshh, Duh. Haha jk. It just a show. Look it up.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

It is alright, but I assume that those obsessed don't remember Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Invader Zim, any of those good cartoons.

It's ok, but don't overdo it.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

I ****ing hate that show. I would seriously rather have both of my arms ripped off than to watch that **** every day.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Just a suggestion. I would suggest for you to keep the titles non all caps. It attracts people like Kevin.

Haha, will do next time.

Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Invader Zim, any of those good cartoons.

I remember Ren and Stimpy and Invader Zim still shows on this one channel. Never heard of the other one...
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

I ****ing hate that show. I would seriously rather have both of my arms ripped off than to watch that **** every day.

Ah, well, most people eaither love it or hate it and then there are those, like Graham, who find it ok.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

This show is made for people who are high and is actually hilarious.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i love adventure time to death lol the **** that they say in that show is just funny as hell

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I feel uncomfortable when I watch that show. I can't tell if they're actually trying to write creative yet absurd plots, or just trying to mock themselves in the creative process.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

The only time one can watch that show and not go brain dead is when one is intoxicated on a very potent drug or pain killer.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Just tell me what channel it is on, please.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Just tell me what channel it is on

It's on Cartoon Network.

I've seen it a few times and find some of the shows funny. My little brother watches some shows on Cartoon Network. He's mostly into the older shows, though. But when they don't air he'll watch these newer cartoons.

I can't say much about Adventure Time, it's fine for a few laughs, I suppose. I don't watch cartoons often.
MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

Let me just say that eye only watched it once,because IT SUCKED MORE THAN A BLACK HOLE!!!
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/80/276456118_311bf86cd1.jpg

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

i like the show, but have fonder memories from invader zim and codename kids next door.
those were great, at least new t.v. shows are good, unlike all the ones released in 2009-2010.
if you want to see another good show, comparable to the old ones, watch regular show.

jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

its ok i watch it sometimes kinda funny I saw a few I like the one with the duke of nuts

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Its got some funny jokes, but mostly it seems to be a self mocking kind of show. Its good they dont take themselves too seriously.

Showing 1-15 of 27