ForumsSupport ForumSchool prodjects/assignments

9 2802
chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

I think that we should have like a forum for people who need help with theire school assignments. like if your strugling with some explanation of something, and someone out there know how to explain it. Or if you strugel to find a word or something.

• 9 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

>.> I for one would be strongly against this. I come here to have fun, not do someone's homework. There are thousands of websites at your fingertips, just waiting to be used and abused for homework help. This is first and foremost a gaming site.

Feel free to disagree.

chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

im in high school but when i think of it, its just a stupid thought(sry)

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

Lol, chillskill, are you in High school or Middle school? I ask you this because, I being 13 years old and all, know that only a kid would ask that. lol

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

Nah man, actually I would vote yes to have it added because homework is starting to get hard, but that's what parents are here for. Also if anyone needs help asking a teacher for it is probably the smartest thing to do because it will prove to your teacher that you are a mature student and they will respect you for that.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

It isn't a bad idea, but not great either. I don't think it warrants an entire forum section, but there would be nothing wrong with making a topic if you needed help with something. I would be weary of trusting the answers that were given to you, though.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Some of us may be evil and make up highly intelligent but also equally illogical answers ^.^ But I probably wouldn't *puts on her innocent face*

I wouldn't trust that Strop, though *grins*

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

But are we going to have more threads?

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

I don't hate the idea but I think a whole forum is overboard. I think the very nature of a game site is to have fun playing some nice games in a nice community, and I think homework is not going to get done with all the games we have here .

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

OK, one of the main reasons I am here is I want to get away from homework, not have to talk about it.

Showing 1-9 of 9