Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted May 7, '11 at 4:22pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

Sometimes that can do the opposite of what you want...

Don't necessarily make him think that you're boring, but surely do make him feel like he's boring.

my boyfriend and i split up because he cheated on me

Did you ever ask him what caused him to cheat on you?

Posted May 7, '11 at 4:31pm

shailajaisrani

shailajaisrani

143 posts

yeah i did. he said he wanted more out of me meaning more alone time in bed. i really didn't get his answer because he never complained about it before

Posted May 7, '11 at 10:46pm

FloydTC

FloydTC

2,851 posts

it looks like this guy only wants you for one reason. if you dont want this fellow to do naughty things to you, I suggest you give him a nice, gentle toss into the dust.

Posted May 8, '11 at 5:37am

DarkGamer99

DarkGamer99

624 posts

Good advice there. Yeah if that is his intentions only just to use you for the one naughty purpose than don't bother with him. Find the right guy that will treat you with respect.

Posted May 8, '11 at 11:01am

shailajaisrani

shailajaisrani

143 posts

thanks guys. i guess i was really blinded there.

Posted May 8, '11 at 1:02pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Don't necessarily make him think that you're boring, but surely do make him feel like he's boring.

I was just saying that acting 'uninterested' can make some guys try to get you more.

Find the right guy that will treat you with respect.

I hate it when I hear of guys that don't really care about their girlfriends and just want to 'use' them. The best boyfriend is one who is actually interested in you, your personality, and your life (for a lack of a better word) and something else that I forgot...

Posted May 8, '11 at 1:14pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

I was just saying that acting 'uninterested' can make some guys try to get you more.

Maybe for some but...if a girl acts uninterested, i'm not going to pursue her, just saying.

Posted May 9, '11 at 4:36am

DarkGamer99

DarkGamer99

624 posts

You're welcome. No you just didn't know. It's okay. I hope you find the right guy soon.

Posted May 9, '11 at 3:48pm

Istandor

Istandor

7 posts

That's a pretty good strategy. I believe a girl should attempt to act interested if I was going to purse her in a relationship. I'm glad I got lucky with my girl :)

Posted May 9, '11 at 6:32pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,353 posts

You must admire, he won't give up. Yeah, he probly has a crush on you.

no duh!

it looks like this guy only wants you for one reason. if you dont want this fellow to do naughty things to you, I suggest you give him a nice, gentle toss into the dust.

no duh!
srry i had to be done. but come on, i don`t mean to be rude but common sense! and also, how old r u? ur gona have some problems really soon if u went through with wat he wanted

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!