Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted May 9, '11 at 6:45pm

shailajaisrani

shailajaisrani

143 posts

i'm 13 and i really like this guy. i mean he's really nice...just in different ways i guess.

Posted May 10, '11 at 5:19pm

pratchu

pratchu

428 posts

my prob is that there is a girl i like and i have no idea about her. sometimes she glances at me for a bit then turns away somewhere else.

and this other girl who my friends apparently like is starting to make me think she'd weird. i put my bag to the side once where your parents are supposed to pick you up and she put her bag band smack on top of mine. and once, i was hanging out with the guys while they were talking about black ops and she gave me a really puzzled look.

i'm only a seventh grader, i have no idea how to interpret this...

Posted May 10, '11 at 6:00pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,327 posts

...ok for wierd girl, thats not that wierd. need mroe evidence. and for u liking, dude, don`t start thinking like oh my gosh she looked at me shes in love. trust me not good, u regret it down the line. all and all, i need more info, more weird stuff and wat u have done around the girl u like. wat she think of u as. basicly wats ur reputation. then i help more

Posted May 10, '11 at 7:33pm

beastahayes

beastahayes

694 posts

One thing I hate is how in middle school dating is nothing. All it is is a name and you don't do anything with them outside of school... At least thats what happens at my school.

Posted May 10, '11 at 7:37pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,327 posts

yup
u see each other everyday at school and sit together in class. big woop. it will be much better once i can drive! cauz its lame to have ur parents drive u every were!

Posted May 10, '11 at 7:37pm

beastahayes

beastahayes

694 posts

Okay there is this girl I kinda like, but I don't think she likes me I'm starting to give up because she asked someone else out. The guy said no though.

Posted May 10, '11 at 7:40pm

beastahayes

beastahayes

694 posts

yup
u see each other everyday at school and sit together in class. big woop. it will be much better once i can drive! cauz its lame to have ur parents drive u every were!

I heard dat not to mention it's kinda awkward... or at least it is for me.

Posted May 11, '11 at 1:24am

pratchu

pratchu

428 posts

...ok for wierd girl, thats not that wierd. need mroe evidence. and for u liking, dude, don`t start thinking like oh my gosh she looked at me shes in love. trust me not good, u regret it down the line. all and all, i need more info, more weird stuff and wat u have done around the girl u like. wat she think of u as. basicly wats ur reputation. then i help more

well, im usually a quite boy in class but when hanging out with friends, i usually laugh a lot. then again, som peoplemight think im weird coz i can roll my eyes, flip my eyelids and make my nech tendons stick out as if they were being pulled.

oh, and a grade 8 girl who is a **** is stalking my friend! wth should i do? cuz he gets really grumpy when the girl says hi.

Posted May 11, '11 at 10:29am

pratchu

pratchu

428 posts

also, im not in any of the drls classes and i don't think she even knows my name which makes sense because i'm not in any of her classes...

Posted May 16, '11 at 1:20pm

pratchu

pratchu

428 posts

and the weird girl is a gant tower over most people in my grade.

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!