Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 10:03am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,520 posts

Guys always go on and on about the darn friendzone and how cruel women are about it.

Guys can friendzone girls too.
Girls can friendzone other girls.
Guys can friendzone other guys.

Yeah, but it's most common girl to guy.
Honestly I think it's good to stay in the friend zone for a little bit, but staying too long is a mistake. Its not always your fault about getting out though.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 4:26pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

How does one fake their own death, come back alright and not have to answer any questions?

If a girl believes in rebirth than probably could work.
But I could pretend that I ran away like Pickpocket said.

Or do what Ernie said

"Sorry, it was a misunderstanding. Everything's fine now."

"Ummm, oh yeah. It turns out I had to go to the emergency room. I broke my foot. It felt like death. Sorry."

"Hey I am alive! My brother pulled that joke on most of contacts list. Pretty hilarious if you asked me. Oh wait...what was that text you sent me? The one you said 'I always loved him...' Yeah sorry for the convenience."

And forgive me if I'm wrong poopstain, but aren't you moving? In that case go all in, what do you have to lose?

Yes I am moving, but I am moving 30 minutes away. Also I am moving during the school year. Still not confirmed, exactly but it is supposed to be during the school year.

Oh, sorry for double posting, just thought i'd fire a wee picture in.

I thought someone was going to post this picture and Ernie's Conspiracy Keanu picture.

On that theory, I've come to the conclusion that any guy who gets friendzoned is already perfect enough in the girl's mind but the girl doesn't want to date him because she doesn't want to change anything about him.

It may not be true, but it will help your self-esteem if you believe it.

That does help your self-esteem.

Guys can friendzone girls too.
Girls can friendzone other girls.
Guys can friendzone other guys.

Why would a guy want to friendzone a girl when he is single?
Unless the guy wakes up covered in girls everyday, I would take the girl rather than crush on the celebrity-look-alike-one.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 6:26pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,520 posts

Why would a guy want to friendzone a girl when he is single?
Unless the guy wakes up covered in girls everyday, I would take the girl rather than crush on the celebrity-look-alike-one.

For me I don't really friend zone girls. I mean i know girls who liked me but they know I don't like them back. Trust me, their are reasons why you don't just take any girl who looks at you.
Once you are sure your moving, I'd move in. I wouldn't send a long, heart filled text. Just show more interest, face to face.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 7:28pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,138 posts

Yeah, but it's most common girl to guy.
Honestly I think it's good to stay in the friend zone for a little bit, but staying too long is a mistake. Its not always your fault about getting out though.

No, it's not. It's jut guys complain about it more than us.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 10:43pm

daleks

daleks

3,315 posts

My advice Ace would be not to be in a relationship before you move. It would pretty much suck. You would drift apart yadayada and then be wishing you were not together when you had to move.

Anyway, I have never understood why kids these days want to start dating so early. Highschool that is fine. But I knew 6th graders that would talk about there relationships and go out with people. Maybe it is just me but I find that weird. You can be happy on your own believe it or not.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 10:58pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,520 posts

But I knew 6th graders that would talk about there relationships and go out with people. Maybe it is just me but I find that weird. You can be happy on your own believe it or not.

I think that's weird too. I never understood it. Basically being " in a relation ship" that young is holding hands in the hall and sitting by each other at lunch. It's stupid and makes all the other kids feel bad. They think that their is something wrong with them because they are single. That's how I felt in 6th grade at least. I think once your in highschool your fine. I'm just saying that it's rather pointless when your that young and still being controlled by your parents.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 11:02pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,520 posts

Sorry for double

*shrugs* Well hey, we need an excuse. I mean come on, that's got to be the reason they won't date me, with my bafflingly good looks and magnetic personality.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 11:03pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

Once you are sure your moving, I'd move in. I wouldn't send a long, heart filled text. Just show more interest, face to face.

Just a simple "How do you do" will probably work wonders.

Was that what they call a double negative?
If it because guys complain more than girls...doesn't that mean guys get friendzoned more often?

My advice Ace would be not to be in a relationship before you move. It would pretty much suck. You would drift apart yadayada and then be wishing you were not together when you had to move.

That's actually good advice. There's this kid I know. Pretty popular I would say. He has had 3, or two relationships that were basically long-distanced as in they got to see each other every month or something. I don't think they are doing that well.

Anyway, I have never understood why kids these days want to start dating so early. Highschool that is fine. But I knew 6th graders that would talk about there relationships and go out with people. Maybe it is just me but I find that weird. You can be happy on your own believe it or not.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/kenishirotie/kenishirotie1008/kenishirotie100800012/7516140-two-little-kids-dating-with-hand-lifts-onto-shoulder-in-a-park.jpg

It says they are dating.

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/a53098257d9225fca0bf4ffb5e7626e41337065614_full.jpg

More like Forever Available!

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 11:29pm

daleks

daleks

3,315 posts

And Ace is being creepy again. Time to go back to FB and be mad that Cristina is never on.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 11:33pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,520 posts

And Ace is being creepy again. Time to go back to FB and be mad that Cristina is never on.

When isn't Ace creepy?
And I'm going to pretend that I have never done what your doing daleks.

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!