ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482771
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

"Relaxed" We all know what that means

Wow jesus people can't snuggle and fall asleep together without it having to have some dirty innuendo behind it?

Pervert.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

without it having to have some dirty innuendo behind it?

Pervert.

Who said anything about a dirty innuendo?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

She made this for me yesterday
http://i.imgur.com/HZMx17Z.jpg?1

I've been trying to have some self-control and not devour the half that's left. It's so delicious.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

GoM, can I have some? It will help ease over my borked heart and hurt feelings today.

It does indeed look amazing.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Valentine's Day isn't over yet, which means there's still time for me to make a heart-shaped brownie cake with a cute message written in frosting.

For myself.

people can't snuggle and fall asleep together without it having to have some dirty innuendo behind it?

I can't even do that, and I live alone.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

GoM, can I have some? It will help ease over my borked heart and hurt feelings today.

Sure thing buddy, I cut you a piece
http://i.imgur.com/bENtFeY.jpg?1

Now to get it to you... or you can fly on over here.

Her baking skills are pretty great (that's her first cookie cake). She makes a few cakes, cupcakes, and brownies weekly. I'm always happy to be able to have some.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

(fixed image)

Sure thing buddy, I cut you a piece
http://i.imgur.com/bENtFeY.jpg?1

Now to get it to you... or you can fly on over here.

Her baking skills are pretty great (that's her first cookie cake). She makes a few cakes, cupcakes, and brownies weekly. I'm always happy to be able to have some.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

@Ernie12 bb i'l cudle u

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

gg fingers

@Ernie15 lemme mak it up 2 u bb

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

New person, first date. I think it went pretty well, as we're planning to go out again this Friday. We'll see how it goes.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I had the worst diarea. Is that count as a date?

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Anybody have advice for a movie date? Not really a movie but a school play, but I imagine it's basically the same.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

A school play? That can be..interesting.

If you do movie, do food before. A nice restaurant, too. The food allows you two to talk and get to know one another..form a connection, etc etc. The dinner can give an idea on how comfortable you feel with the person, etc etc

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Anybody have advice for a movie date? Not really a movie but a school play, but I imagine it's basically the same.

Is this a first date or have you already gone out with this person?
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

There have been no posts here since February. I would like to pose a question to the people who actually read this thread, as I would actually like to know what AG users think about this subject.

What is everyone's stance on relationships that begin online?

Showing 2056-2070 of 2106