ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482190
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

thats just stupid what were u thinking? if they are your best friends then hopefully they will be ok with it. tell them before they find out from each other cause then they will be even more mad

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

Dont choose this way. cancel both "appointments" before you do any rethinking.

akqpars
akqpars
190 posts
Nomad

Nater,turn into urself for a while and play the depressed and dont contact with them.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,250 posts
Regent

Dont choose this way. cancel both "appointments" before you do any rethinking.

This might lead to the opposite, if he cancels both appointments, or only one, the other might tell her friend about it soon (since they're best friends) and they'll find out. It's only a matter of time anyway until they tell each other and find it out, so I guess you should take responsibility, talk to both of them, and then you'll see anyway if one of them still wants to stay with you or not.
iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

Dude just tell the one you don't like the best that you're breaking up with her.

The girl I am dating asked me to go out with her best friend. I said no because I liked the girl that asked me way better. So I said no to one of them and asked the other one out the same day. Now my girlfriends best friend is going out with my best friend.

akqpars
akqpars
190 posts
Nomad

Why everybody love to play on anothers life?Hypocrites you are,arent you ?

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

Now my girlfriends best friend is going out with my best friend.

am I missing something? it doesnt seem like theres a problem here.
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

Why everybody love to play on anothers life?Hypocrites you are,arent you ?

This is an advice thread. people come here to ask other people what to do about their problems.

it doesnt seem like theres a problem here.

Yeah do you know how easy it will be to double date now?
indie55
indie55
610 posts
Nomad

am I missing something? it doesnt seem like theres a problem here.

I don't think he was mentioning a problem. When reading, it seems that it was there as an example of why it worked.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

2day is my sister and her boyfriends 1 year anniversary and he realy loves her and she doesnt understand how well he treats her cause this is her first bf but she does love him to.. so what should i do to help her realize it?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

How does he treat her, specifically? More importantly, how does your sister react to the way he treats her?

Maybe you could try showing her a few movies in which the man treats the woman terribly, just so she can see how lucky she really is.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

well he is just so nice to her and buys her things and everything that is nice, he would take a bullot for her..

but she doesnt realize it and i want her to so she doesnt screw up and break up with him

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

I got kinda sick and tired of men who treat women like poo. I guess I decided to post this because I see it all the time at my school. All my friends do it and try there best to convince me to find a girlfriend with there stupid tips.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

dont fall for those idiot tips just do it ur own way be a free spirit haha ( sorry kinda sounded hippy like )

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Do remember however that being a complete goodguy is also bad. In order to work with girls you need to be a bit of a badboy. Its their nature to want a bossy guy who can protect them. At school usually the punks are the only ones who manage to pull off the badboy part around girls and that's why they often get what they want from them. Non punk people in school usually actually care about the girl they want so when around that girl they get too nervus (not spontaneous), show little self confidence and can't get the badboy thing right.
Without the badboy part I'd be surprised if you easily get past the "friend" part.

Showing 226-240 of 2106