ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482228
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

Not a lot of girls get on armor games (some do though), so this really isn't a good dating site. If your looking for dating go to an online dating site. But most people looking for dates on this site that are looking for a boy friend or girlfriend are underage for the dating websites or just not that smart.

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Yea dating sites are for like 18+

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

well he is just so nice to her and buys her things and everything that is nice, he would take a bullot for her..

but she doesnt realize it and i want her to so she doesnt screw up and break up with him

Just tell her that she has a good boyfriend and most girls don't get treated as nice, make her see how lucky she is.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

That four stars could be anything so i dread to think. 'd rather not fill in the blanks

Sexual relations should all be about what is mutually enjoyable - one person should not have to do something they are uncomfortable with.

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

I heard there are special foods that work for that like dried fruit.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

@ Goblin D, Special foods work for what?

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

For increasing desire for sex.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

@ GoblinD um and how would u know this? haha!

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Ran across it in some article, don't really remember in what newspaper.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Increasing sex drive isn't the issue. If she's not comfortable, she shouldn't be pushed.

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Its not pushing her, its just getting her more horny
I'll post a link if I run into the article again.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

um and why would u want that?? Just let her be who she is dont try to make her something she is not cause that is a turn off haha

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

I would call it "her better self" but suit you'reself.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

wow im sorry but why would u push her to do something she is not comfortable with its like ur trying to control her.. if shes not comfortable with it just give her time dont force her into somethen like that

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Lulz, fruit isn't going to change how comfortable or ready a girl is with you.

Showing 241-255 of 2106