Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 5:39pm

daleks

daleks

3,300 posts

Bro, do you even lift?

The strange feeling that you are someone I know has come over me again. Are you sure you are not an Asian named Humphrey?

Yeah. dont be all nervous and stuff. There is no point then.

Easier said then done when you are not used to meeting new people. But once you get used it meeting people it is really easy.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 5:44pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,504 posts

Asian named Humphrey?

*assumes shovel is trying to play smart and use fake names for me to take the bait*

But once you get used it meeting people it is really easy.

*to it
Silly shovel. Yeah, just talk with them. the stronger friendship will come naturally.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 12:57pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

I have a..problem
My friend, who has a crush one me, let me see a book full of stuff about her crush. One page said;

8 billion people in the world
and the only one I love is him

And;

I find pieces of him in every song

She doesn't know that I know that she fancies me . But I didn't now she loved me so much! I'm not sure if I fancy her. What do I do?

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 6:20pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

171 posts

My friend, who has a crush one me,

Well do you have a crush on her?

She doesn't know that I know that she fancies me . But I didn't now she loved me so much! I'm not sure if I fancy her.

Do you always  sit next to her in class,help her out with stuff, be really nice or anything like that?

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 6:23pm

daleks

daleks

3,300 posts

She doesn't know that I know that she fancies me . But I didn't now she loved me so much! I'm not sure if I fancy her. What do I do?

Well do you like her in any way? If you think you do like her then just go for it. If it doesn't work out then you can always break up with her.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 9:21pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

171 posts

If you think you do like her then just go for it. If it doesn't work out then you can always break up with her.

Considering what she wrote on the notebook, good luck with that!

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 2:13am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

1) Someone needs to check their math...7 billion..not 8

2) Love? change to desire

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 12:09pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

This is a more detailed post.
I've been friends with my friend for about one and a half years or so, and I started having a crush on her after the 7th or 8th month or so. Now, she showed me this:

And;

I find pieces of him in every song

in her special notebook about her crush. I know that I'm her crush, as my best friend told me, but I don't think I have a crush on her any more. And I think she was planning on making a move with me, but thankfully her older sister got in the way. I don't know what to do. And I don't want to break her heart. Whaddo I do????

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 12:11pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

Do you always  sit next to her in class,help her out with stuff, be really nice or anything like that?

I don't sit next to her, but I do help her out and be nice, but I do that a lot.

Considering what she wrote on the notebook, good luck with that!

I know!

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 6:41pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

I don't sit next to her, but I do help her out and be nice, but I do that a lot.

Be careful, there is a chance that you might have been friend-zoned... even if your buddy said that she likes you... be careful.

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!