ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482223
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

@ Jefferysinspiration haha that is soo true!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,251 posts
Regent

Maybe GoblinD was talking about aphrodisiacs.. some foods have supposedly a side effect that raises ones sexual desires, but there has been no scientific proof for such an effect up to now, at least that's what I read. So it might work if the person eats such a thing in the exact purpose to raise desire (placebo effect anyone?), but it won't work if the person is not aware of anything.
Meaning you can't sneak in such a thing in someones food to reach that effect, the person must want this and must believe it works. Or must have any subjective connection between the food and the desire or act.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

@Hahiha, the previous problem stated was that the girl didn't want to do anything sexual.

devoutskeptic
devoutskeptic
14 posts
Nomad

TL;DR

How to I get my gf to take it in the butt on a consistent basis? :P
serious question, they never like it..so it only happens for a while and then once we get out of the 'honeymoon stage' they call it quits on being my love slave and only do what is mutually enjoyable =/

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Uhm. wow.

Okay, as stated before, numerous times - if they're not comfortable they shouldn't do it. Just as f you're not comfortable doing something, you shouldn't.

Being your love slave?
If you're using terms like that and fail to understand that being comfortable and understanding the girls emotions are key to making love, then you're obviously too young to be having sexual relations.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

love slave? thats just not cool, wow i cant believe that girl has not broken up with u, know offence.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

If you call someone a love slave, they are probably going to break up with you. If you want a love slave, that is just wrong.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

i know right! wow what did that girl ever see in him

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

wow what did that girl ever see in him

I don't know. Maybe he was nice before?
PZED
PZED
7 posts
Nomad

Not to denigrate the website, but is Armorgames really the place to look for relationship advice? I guess you get some feedback from other people which is always helpful, but its not (i would think) professional advice.

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Yea Pzed, I also mentioned that before.
Btw Rainbow, don't get so rejective about this. In a healthy relationship the boy does the initiatives and not the girl. Nature is not as equal as people may want it to be. I mean, its in our genes for man to be dominant and for females to look for a protector.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

@GoblinD I Know what its like to have a relationship i have a boyfriend.. but just cause u are domninant doesnt mean u should have her be your "Love Slave"

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Ok then.
btw, from experience, and I'm sorry to tell this to you Rainbow, but girls usually give bad pickup advices... Its like you girls don't know what you want. All the advice I found on "fast seduction" is ruled out as bull**** by most girls but for me it worked almost perfectly.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

um I dont give pickup advice.. im just telling u if she doesnt want to then dont make her its that simple.. girls just dont want to be treat like sh** thats all.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Not to denigrate the website, but is Armorgames really the place to look for relationship advice? I guess you get some feedback from other people which is always helpful, but its not (i would think) professional advice.

Asking your friends isn't professional advice, so how does this differ?

don't get so rejective about this. In a healthy relationship the boy does the initiatives and not the girl. Nature is not as equal as people may want it to be. I mean, its in our genes for man to be dominant and for females to look for a protector.

What, are you from the 1500s? Modern times kid, things have moved on. Many women are very independent and we're not simply here to be mans play things - relationships are all about equality, trust and respect. A girl must be 100% comfortable to be intimate with you and if you love her, you'll respect her. It's her body, if she doesn't want you doing things to her, that's her choice.

btw, from experience, and I'm sorry to tell this to you Rainbow, but girls usually give bad pickup advices... Its like you girls don't know what you want

Girls cannot be classed as a whole, we are all individuals and it's about time you realized that - which brings in my previous statement about respect. Google it.
Showing 256-270 of 2106