Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 12:50am

xeano321

xeano321

2,599 posts

Knight

The short answer is yes, and I got a good feeling about this.

Do we all get invited to your wedding?

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 3:30am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Say the accent was only a catalyst in the process of getting the girl to talk to you.... would that fun fact still apply?

If the fraudulent aspect of the interaction was resolved prior to the act of intercourse, then you may only have to answer to her outrage :P

Do we all get invited to your wedding?

woah woah woah hold your horses, I met her like three weeks ago LOL.

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 4:03pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

woah woah woah hold your horses, I met her like three weeks ago LOL.

>_> You didn't answer the question

Do we..get invited..to the wedding?

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 8:15pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Well that would be because we aren't planning a wedding. Guys. We haven't even done the whole meeting the parents thing and I hear that her dad's a hardcore professor type who has practiced tai chi quan for 30 years... I'll let you know a few months down the track if I haven't been sent flying out of the house...

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 8:50pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,159 posts

I hear that her dad's a hardcore professor type who has practiced tai chi quan for 30 years

He also eats raw meat by strangling cattle with his bare hands, heats his coffee using the power of the sun and, at one point, developed cold fusion in his basement using scrap metal, electric tape and his ability to harness the natural periodic elements with his mind.

Are we invited to YOUR wedding, pang?

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 8:55pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,159 posts

My only advice for Strop is to not let her dad see Strip's profile on Armor Games. Or her.

*Shows you one of the less-censored Strip pictures*
Her: "Hey, did you draw this picture?"
You: ?

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 9:20pm

daleks

daleks

3,325 posts

Stroppy I bet you have girls falling for you all the time. You are just a boss or seem like one. Still trying to figure out what you cannot do...

So I absolutely love how you guys are assuming the guy will get a say in the wedding. It is best just to leave the wife to her own devices during the planning.

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 9:30pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

My only advice for Strop is to not let her dad see Strip's profile on Armor Games. Or her

Why not? Both Strip and Strop are winners!

Are we invited to YOUR wedding, pang?

First we must find out if I'm invited to my wedding.

If I am..I'm sure we can hook y'all up on Skype or something and watch through video chat!

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 9:47pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

My only advice for Strop is to not let her dad see Strip's profile on Armor Games. Or her.

Too late, I showed her Strip haha. She's super jealous (then again which girl wouldn't be given Strip, as an enaction of rule 63, is a horsey version of the amalgamation of "what all those chauvinist lads want"?) and is totally going to bump her out of the picture... seeing as she is a skilled artist she haughtily turned down my offer to portray her as a cartoon animal character and said she would do it herself xD

But nah she's cool with it. I do agree though, if her dad saw, THEN I might go flying out of his house again...

Stroppy I bet you have girls falling for you all the time.

Don't really think so: I'm too Asian for white girls, and I'm too white for Asian girls :P The only happy medium are Asians who were raised in whitey land (which my gf is).

If I do, I don't know about it. I'm kind of oblivious like that. And trust me, I didn't used to have my life in order, I spent most of my early years being an awkward loner kid who couldn't make any friends >_> In reality, I'm one of the lucky ones who feels confident because I know what I am, I know what I'm doing, and I know where I'm going, and that's not so common even in the land of grown-ups. In fact I think that'd be my big advice: the limiting factor on the stability of a relationship is the stability of its constituents. You should probably have your stuff together if you're hoping for any kind of durability.

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 9:53pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,159 posts

First we must find out if I'm invited to my wedding.

That is probably the best response to my question ever. I will never hear a better answer than that.

If I am..I'm sure we can hook y'all up on Skype or something and watch through video chat!

Bullcrap! I want cake!

seeing as she is a skilled artist she haughtily turned down my offer to portray her as a cartoon animal character and said she would do it herself

I fear this woman already. Get her on Armor Games. Even better, give her your Strip account.

I spent most of my early years being an awkward loner kid who couldn't make any friends

I was in a more awkward position of having friends that didn't like you very much. A whole group of people that were like "Hey, what's up?" but as soon as someone else came in, I was discarded. So yeah. But now you're a doctor! That has to be worth something.

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!