Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 12:25am

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

p.s
i disowned girl for being retarded and completely cut off communication with her. just felt i would get in the way of her and her boyfriend's ****.

That sounds like the idigit I once knew!
I'm not really capable of giving advice for that.

Anyways, in my trials of stalking people I ran into someone.
She was peculiar at first, since she was really emotional unstable.
I befriend her and loyally stand by her side until she admits to me, that I saved her life. Pretty big accomplishment, I should stalk people more.
It's awkward though.....I somehow made her promise me that we will be friends....forever....and always.
This scares me...
,-, Friendship forever? Friendzoned forever?
No...I think I just died there. I thought it would be a cute thing to promise one another....but forever...?
What if I wanted to leave....?

So yeah, Ace sold his soul to the Devil while he was away.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 4:52am

Aririn

Aririn

1 post

I have no friends :-(

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 1:19pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,268 posts

Have you tried to reach out and make some? Maybe start idle small talk and build up to an acquaintance-esq

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 1:21pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,268 posts

Sorry..clicked submit by accident

*acquaintance-esque relationship..and then go from there

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 4:11pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

*high-fives* Welcome to the club.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 10:42pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

None of us do!
,-,

Where are you lost at when making friends?

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 10:54pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I can't believe I'm posting here.

Why are you guys so pessimistic? Friends are easy to get if you don't think about it. If you aren't shy, then all you have to do is talk a lot. If you are shy, then all you have to do is wait until someone talks to you first. Speaking of which, I switched schools midway through last year and I made friends fairly quickly. I talk as much as I do on here as I do in real life, so I'm the type of kid that'll be asked to shut up 3 or 4 times a class period. I'm also in track and XC so I know all of the runners and some of the swimmers (swimmers usually do XC during the summer). Be patient, join a sport and never be quiet! :D

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 11:00pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,346 posts

I can't believe I'm posting here.

Why`s that Sal? This thread is just as important as any other. Back me up Ace.

None of us do!

Glad to see you and youre positive view on life are back.

Why are you guys so pessimistic? Friends are easy to get if you don't think about it. If you aren't shy, then all you have to do is talk a lot. If you are shy, then all you have to do is wait until someone talks to you first. Speaking of which, I switched schools midway through last year and I made friends fairly quickly. I talk as much as I do on here as I do in real life, so I'm the type of kid that'll be asked to shut up 3 or 4 times a class period. I'm also in track and XC so I know all of the runners and some of the swimmers (swimmers usually do XC during the summer). Be patient, join a sport and never be quiet! :D

Uh... yeah. Thats it. Ill just go back to lurking now....

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 11:08pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Why`s that Sal? This thread is just as important as any other. Back me up Ace.

This really isn't the type of thread I normally post in. I don't have anything against it - it's just out of my comfort zone.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 11:19pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,346 posts

This really isn't the type of thread I normally post in. I don't have anything against it - it's just out of my comfort zone.

Understandable. I felt the same way a while ago. It takes warming up to. I actually look back at some of my old posts and Im shocked as to how open I was about all this.... but whatever. If you make fun of Ace, the thread becomes more interesting >:D

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!